The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y’all gotta chill

I don’t remember people being this foolish for any of the previous systems lol
6C508B74-3113-4DD1-92ED-062B30FEEE48.jpeg

marikomorose marikomorose ?

That PS4 Library!!

Is the Xbox Series launch library disappointing? Maybe. But we really should give it a year to 18 months to judge these consoles. They got Halo in the chute. And who knows what else.

Curious on what Naughty Dog is working on. We got GoW. Ratchet and Clank. I wish they’d drop a new Killzone.
Bro...there's rumors..murmurs....whispers....that Naughty has been quietly working on....tooling away at....another... uncharted...for the 5....😻😻😻😻

My soul needs this. The world needs this.

We need Naughty Dog doing something new, not another Uncharted.

Not sure what they're working on, but it's not Uncharted. Sony started a new team within the MLB The Show studio. Thought is that they're working on Uncharted. They've hired some old Naughty Dog/Uncharted vets.

Naughty Dog I'm pretty sure is focused on the multi player part of TLOU Part II. It's disappointing that they haven't released 4K 60 FPS updates for Uncharted 4, Uncharted Lost Legacy, TLOU Remastered, and TLOU Part II for PS5. I mean seeing Sony Santa Monica, Guerilla Games, Sony Bend, Insomniac Games all do updates for : God Of War PS4, God Of War III Remastered, HZD, Killzone Shadowfall, Days Gone, Ratchet & Clank PS4.

Rumor also going around is that Naughty Dog is eventually going to do a remastered edition of TLOU Part II on PS5 like what they did with TLOU on PS4.

I'd pump the brakes on declaring a winner in the "console war" just yet. I'm enjoying both despite the lack of games. Dualsense definitely is the defining feature that separates them so far. I think this generation has a lot of potential.

Count the votes!!!!

Til we get enough

Then Stop the count!!!!

Instagram culture helped breed this............now every new gaming console release is the same as a Supreme release now
💯

Was just saying, I pre-ordered and copped the ps4 and xbone, day ones. From best buy. Remember walking in best buy on drop day and seeing pallets full of them and being salty I pre-ordered because there were tons.

Now everything gotta be hyped and rare. It's horse****. And corny. It's a system. Stop being a little ***** and drop in abundance. Like you always have.

So far these are the BC upgrade winners for me:

• Ghost of Tsushima
  • Monster Hunter World :wow:
  • Metal Gear Solid V

You guys playing Miles in Performance or Fidelity mode?
I like Performance at 60fps, swing dive feels so real, just missing a fan to blow wind form the controller.
My son prefers Fidelity for the extra details and reflections.

Played Sockboy and it had Bruno Mars "Uptown Funk" during a level. The studio had to pay at least $300k for those rights. My friends company paid $250k to use Pitbull "I know you want me" for a webinar presentation.

You guys Miles in Performance or Fidelity mode?
I like Performance at 60fps, swing dive feels so real, just missing a fan to blow wind form the controller.
My son prefers Fidelity for the extra details and reflections.

Played Sockboy and it had Bruno Mars "Uptown Funk" during a level. The studio had to pay at least $300k for those rights. My friends company paid $250k to use Pitbull "I know you want me" for a webinar presentation.
Seems like performance on missions and fidelity for exploration is the way to go

Back
Top Bottom