The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was just thinking abt jet set radio

crazy taxi was my ish

how would they do it in this era tho, the games nowadays have deep *** stories and gameplay

Tips I can offer honestly stay out of

1.challenge rooms except the first area

2. Gear up use the first area to get ur gun proficiency up so you can hit harder. Rockets work best on 3rd boss but I wouldn’t wanna walk Through the first and secound bio with a rocket launcher hollow gun sucks on third boss as well as pistol.

3. Remember you don’t always have to pick up health. Leave it behind and remember u can always come back.

4 locked chest never never open them unless u have a gun you hate or your ready to leave and want the best gun at the most powerful you will be in that area. It’s random so that sucks.

5. Astronaut is ur friend.

6. Be cheesy sometimes it’s ok to play keep away and use a door always have an escape route unless in a locked room. Stay on the move also.

7. Even if on third boss if having trouble you should be skilled enough in the first two areas to farm them for money and times and ether so that u can take on the third area. Rushing to the third area is not beneficial

8. Honestly never took a parisite that cause a malfunction never needed em.

9. Save either if you need to cleanse health never use them on chest it’s always trash.

10 always if you can get the argument that lets you get 25% more health

Lastly it’s not about dealing damage it’s about avoiding damage. You can cheese do it you can funnel enemies to the door do it. Keep on the move if locked in do it.

oh and watch out for the drones them rockets suck.
Thanks fam. Yeah, a bunch of those I picked up on after circling in biome 1 for a long while lol.
Also had to use the gate method on a few flying drones & giant robots.
Figuring out which parasites actually help & stray away from the ones with malfunctions is choice lol.
I also figured out the giant machine that takes Ether & you climb into makes a clone of you if you die in that area. I Used it many times but I thought it never did anything because id moved into a separate biome. The one time it worked I was amazed lol.
Once I figured out I can “mostly” easily run past all the major enemies & get back to the boss level it’s not that bad.

Days of Play Celebration starts today
Sale on May 26
Days Of Play Site

Here are some of the top offerings that will be available at participating retailers during this year’s Days of Play:

PlayStation 4 games

• Death Stranding
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
  • Predator: Hunting Grounds
  • Sackboy: A Big Adventure
  • The Last of Us Part II
  • Selection of PlayStation Hits games
PlayStation 5 games

• Demon’s Souls
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales: Ultimate Edition
  • Sackboy: A Big Adventure
  • The Nioh Collection
What’s more, additional deals on PlayStation Store as well as PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now subscriptions will also be available during Days of Play. Stay tuned for more info here on the PlayStation Blog and over on the Days of Play site.

Last edited:

tumblr_mhptd4nCHs1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

TLOU2 PS5 performance Patch is out

Once patch 1.08 for The Last of Us Part II is installed on your PS5, you will find a toggle in the Display options that allows you to choose between a Framerate Target of 30 FPS or 60 FPS. This allows you to choose your preferred framerate to complement the rest of the enhancements that are part of the PS5 backward compatibility with PS4 games, such as an enhanced resolution, faster load times, and more.

The team has been digging into the PS5 hardware and the possibilities it unlocks since launch last year and we’re excited about what the future holds. This patch is just the first step of working on the PS5. We’ll let you know when we’ve got more news to share!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom