The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How were they better? Serious question.

Capture.JPG

Maybe my expectations are low when it comes to Madden and 2k but what do people expect? I’ve played every game since 02 (excluding 21) and I swear I never understand why people think it gets worse. It’s practically the same game every year minus the forced gimmicks that usually result in OP plays. I’m not sure you’re going to get a real life experience in which the AI acts accordingly, that just seems like too much of a daunting task for developers. Just accept the fact you’re buying the same game again, just this time you’re spending $70 for it :lol:

Madden’s physics have regressed exponentially. The player movement too. Buggy as hell too.

2k has totally refocused onto micro transactions and the gameplay on 21 was significantly different from even 20’s. Now you can drive and dunk like crazy now. Way more arcade than simulation now. There’s actually been really good discussions about 2ks regression in the basketball game thread led by DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I end up with both titles every year for the past 2 decades basically (I switched from live to 2k in 07)

Madden’s physics have regressed exponentially. The player movement too. Buggy as hell too.

2k has totally refocused onto micro transactions and the gameplay on 21 was significantly different from even 20’s. Now you can drive and dunk like crazy now. Way more arcade than simulation now. There’s actually been really good discussions about 2ks regression in the basketball game thread led by DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I end up with both titles every year for the past 2 decades basically (I switched from live to 2k in 07)
I guess if you’re playing competitively in ProAM or whatever is the equivalent to Madden then this type of stuff matters but I don’t think your average casual fan cares. I’ve seen “hardcore” fans break these games down and it’s just as bad and annoying (to me) as people comparing the OG vs Retro Jordan releases :lol:

That said, for the people who lose sleep over these franchises due to changes and regression, I hope you all find whatever it is you’re looking for!

All I know is for single players it’s the same ol ****. same franchise/career mode year after year. No reason why I can’t build my own expansion team and stadium in any sport game.

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

Picked up Sine Mora. It's a Shoot 'em up on sale at the ps store. Got really good reviews.

Also picked up Nightmare Boy. It's a metroidvania game that received good reviews.

Same with Pumpkin Jack. Its a 3D platformer. Also on sale on the ps store.

Damn all of KH is only 20!. Never played any of them but I might cop this.
I feel like I've doubled my ps4 collection since buying a ps5 and I've only got 2 ps5 games. :lol:

Woke up this morning with Avengers and Street Fighter 5 updated. Tried to be cute and put Doom: Eternal into the PS5 and finally copy the disk over but was rushing out the house and put it into standby mode while it was copying. Orange light never came on it just turned off instead. Tried to turn it back on with the controller but it didn't come on and I had to rush out the house. I have a hard reset waiting for me when I get home :smh: :lol:

Woke up this morning with Avengers and Street Fighter 5 updated. Tried to be cute and put Doom: Eternal into the PS5 and finally copy the disk over but was rushing out the house and put it into standby mode while it was copying. Orange light never came on it just turned off instead. Tried to turn it back on with the controller but it didn't come on and I had to rush out the house. I have a hard reset waiting for me when I get home :smh: :lol:

Geeze

My emotions :lol:

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

Picked up Sine Mora. It's a Shoot 'em up on sale at the ps store. Got really good reviews.

Also picked up Nightmare Boy. It's a metroidvania game that received good reviews.

Same with Pumpkin Jack. Its a 3D platformer. Also on sale on the ps store.
I don’t care :lol:
But sine mora is a decent shmup. I prefer the older ones from the 90’s and 00’s. Hamster has done a good job porting them to modern consoles through the arcade archives. That genre is all about level memorization

Back
Top Bottom