The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking forward to Battlefield.

Hell yeah! We need to get a NT squad for BF. I was looking in the PS store and see if you pre-order you get beta access. Think I’m gonna hop on that.

Just finished R&C. First PS5 game and first platinum trophy ever for me :lol: Usually don’t care about trophies but when I beat the game I only had a few trophies left for platinum so I went for it.

Gonna go to GameStop and trade in my PS4 and R&C. Hoping to at least get another controller and a game. Probably pick up Spider-Man and stay on the insomniac wave. Or just pre-order BF.

Hell yeah! We need to get a NT squad for BF. I was looking in the PS store and see if you pre-order you get beta access. Think I’m gonna hop on that.

Just finished R&C. First PS5 game and first platinum trophy ever for me :lol: Usually don’t care about trophies but when I beat the game I only had a few trophies left for platinum so I went for it.

Gonna go to GameStop and trade in my PS4 and R&C. Hoping to at least get another controller and a game. Probably pick up Spider-Man and stay on the insomniac wave. Or just pre-order BF.

danger style danger style u down?

Finally grabbed another controller
IMG_20210824_173139.jpg

Na, he’s right snake eater is an experience. one of the greatest games ever made
I can hear the song every time the game is mentioned.

Such a good article about Cynthia Harrell, the woman who sings the song.

Such a tune. Still one of the greatest video game songs, IMO!
And what a fascinating article. Never new much about Harrell. There'd a lot of great live renditions on Youtube, but supposedly, none of them were the OG.

Such a tune. Still one of the greatest video game songs, IMO!
And what a fascinating article. Never new much about Harrell. There'd a lot of great live renditions on Youtube, but supposedly, none of them were the OG.

Easily my favorite thing about gaming - connections like this. Literally just hearing something takes you back.

Here's some of my favorite MGS songs besides that of course:

Sign me up. I'll be your medic, papi.

Back
Top Bottom