The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did notice the trailer looked alot like my PS5 playthrough of GoW though. Not complaining but im use to there being a big graphical jump between games but I suppose theres not much higher than they could go right now with the game being on ps4 and ps5.

I mean it’s a cross gen game so I assume there’s gonna be some sacrifice. I don’t know how any of it works so I’m just gonna blame Sony for making it cross gen :lol:

Have there been any games yet that have you blown you away in terms of graphics?

Rift Apart is a beautiful looking game.

For game like God of War and Horizon, you're not going to a huge leap in terms of graphics because they already look amazing on PS4.

Anyone got a LG C1 Oled? I read that it's the best TV out for next gen gaming. Thinking about pulling the trigger if there's a sale on it for Black Friday

Anyone got a LG C1 Oled? I read that it's the best TV out for next gen gaming. Thinking about pulling the trigger if there's a sale on it for Black Friday

just ordered one a couple weeks ago…2-3 of my homies have it abd say it’s incredible for new gen gaming

9.2or9.3 for gaming on RTINGS

Still waiting on shipping from LG lol

I’ve been GOW4 the past couple of weeks and the graphics on my Frame tv look pretty stunning, how many different ways can a man hop on a canoe tho...lol

I mean it’s a cross gen game so I assume there’s gonna be some sacrifice. I don’t know how any of it works so I’m just gonna blame Sony for making it cross gen :lol:

I think developers came out and said that this isn’t a real thing :lol:

I felt the same about GT7 though - I actually thought it was GT Sport.

Which honesty is not a bad thing. I have been playing GOW on PS5 and it is incredible with the patch. If the the new one is at least 30% better in each direction it will be more than enough (same for GT7).

Have there been any games yet that have you blown you away in terms of graphics?

I haven't played Ratchet, but from a purely graphical standpoint, Demon's Souls is the best looking game I've played.

Blown away? idk. I find it very impressive and when more games start looking like that, I'll be more than satisfied.

I think developers came out and said that this isn’t a real thing :lol:

It's not a real thing for graphics (textures, resolutions, visual effects, etc. can be scaled or turned off for weaker hardware), it can be a thing for game design but you'd only ever know a game was held back design-wise if that specific dev team told you.

Back
Top Bottom