The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently, people are snagging these with bots????

They are slowly taking away the few things that I enjoy in life.

sad.gif

I finished Miles the other day. First time playing Spider Man and it was a movie, like playing a movie, don't mind the short story line. The side jobs and roaming the city is where you spend the rest of your time. If they updated Remastered then I'm gonna start on it.

Little man made sure you werent returning this one. Wolverine'd that box. :lol:
I’m going to when that day comes. Real talk, seeing that made me feel a little better. Fam said it was for his kid, and didn’t have to pay resale, his kid was over the moon, that’s the way it should be ya dig. Not Bot enabled and folks getting a trillion consoles and “flipping” them. That’s that bs. I want my win to be clean.

Reactions: g14
I finished Miles the other day. First time playing Spider Man and it was a movie, like playing a movie, don't mind the short story line. The side jobs and roaming the city is where you spend the rest of your time. If they updated Remastered then I'm gonna start on it.

They did. They added ray tracing, performance mode for 4K 60 FPS, and replaced the OG Peter Parker actor form the 2018 PS4 release and also if you didn't play the DLC it's included.

I interpreted the statement at this:

For him not wanting to talk about it now, means he might have some bad news to share & he doesn't feel like creating an uproar on social outlets, so lets minimize that hatred to when the game is actually scheduled to release rather than during the launch phase of the console.

I could be entirely off, but that is immediately what i thought when i read that sentence. :ohwell:

To me though, it needs to be on PS4 too unless the game is only designed to perform on PS5 internals.

It makes no sense to alienate a page group of gamers who possibly still wont have PS5. :frown:

You posted the article. What did you think when you read it? :nerd:

PO

I think if it was a PS5 exclusive, he would so say. There is no downside to announcing that. There would be backlash to saying it's a cross gen game (that backlash would ultimately be meaningless, as people would ***** and then buy it anyway).

It being a scheduled 2021 release also to me suggest it's a cross-gen game. I can't see them pumping out a full-fledged PS5 game in 3 years time.

thanks for the advice guys it worked!! i deleted the game and downloaded again... it looks like i got a corrupt file... its running faster and 7gb/56gb left with 23 hours dl time lol... still better than 99 hours... and its the third file so ill be done once it reaches the 56gb...all good dont have time to play during the week anyway so its better to download the file now

This is what I heard from a friend who works at a Sony as IT project manager for a couple internal 1st part game studios here in San Diego and also figured on my own the PS5 game release schedule for next year:

-MLB The Show 21: Spring Release
-Ratchet & Clank A Rift Apart: Late winter/Spring Release
-Gran Turismo 7: Summer Release
-Horizon Forbidden West: Fall/ Holiday 2021 Release
-God Of War Ragnarok: Holiday 2021 Release

Must be nice. I'm 0/0 for every single raffle entered including these virtual queues.

have you had a chance to add it to cart yet ? That’s the only way I was able to check out . When everyone was doing the Esc trick , I did it as well I was able to add it to my cart but it was sold out by the time I tried to place my order . So the PS5 was chilling in my cart since the 12th I was able to checkout today with no issues .
I’d advise you to follow @PS5 sales & Warior64 on Twitter (turn their notifications on )

I hit at 135-140am on launch. I think I only got in cause I left page up an signed in from Midnight release.

This is what I heard from a friend who works at a Sony as IT project manager for a couple internal 1st part game studios here in San Diego and also figured on my own the PS5 game release schedule for next year:

-MLB The Show 21: Spring Release
-Ratchet & Clank A Rift Apart: Late winter/Spring Release
-Gran Turismo 7: Summer Release
-Horizon Forbidden West: Fall/ Holiday 2021 Release
-God Of War Ragnarok: Holiday 2021 Release

I’m in SD too. What part?

Gonna be refreshing that damn PS direct page like crazy tomorrow at work. Pretty sure there is a Chrome extension that will do it for me on an interval

I think if it was a PS5 exclusive, he would so say. There is no downside to announcing that. There would be backlash to saying it's a cross gen game (that backlash would ultimately be meaningless, as people would ***** and then buy it anyway).

It being a scheduled 2021 release also to me suggest it's a cross-gen game. I can't see them pumping out a full-fledged PS5 game in 3 years time.

i wouldnt be surprised if theyve had early prototype hardware since before gow was finished

i could see it cross-gen, but if its not, why give it away now? saying so now wouldnt hype anyone up

a trailer ending in "only on ps5" would get people hyped

ice-cream-kid.gif

Back
Top Bottom