The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 12.43.20 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 12.44.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 12.43.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 12.44.30 AM.png

The 2021 Wrapup finally worked for me! Work and school were super busy this past year, so I didn't play as much as I would have liked. And I succumbed to PC games too. :lol:

Huge improvement over the reveal trailer. This looks better than Forspoken to me.

edit: it’s the final trailer for FF Origins but it’s rated M so I guess it won’t let you view without going to YT :lol:

They dialed down the chaos this time :lol:
Interesting choice of song in the 2nd part of the trailer.

It's looking much better. I never got round to playing the beta but apart from performance, I heard good things about it.
Forspoken is still looking better to me because of the traversal and luminous engine.

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

Which ergonomic chair do you recommend?

Is there a link or video out there that breaks down the best ergonomic chairs that you recommend?
Just get a Herman Miller and save yourself the time looking around

Best chair period. Best purchase I made back in 2019 now that i WFH mostly. Granted it seems like it went up in price since I purchased mine.

You can look for it used, they last forever. The best chair options are the Aeron, Steelcase Leap, and a solid underdog, much less cheaper 3rd is the workpro quantum 9000. Got one used for 40 and it's great, I like it better than the Leap I have at work. It's not like you'll feel like you're floating on clouds, but you'll finish your day realizing you didn't think about it or had to make adjustments.

Warranty is 10 years from the manufacturer. But these chairs have been staples in offices since the late 90s

I wouldn’t think the 1,400 that I would be worth it either. That is until I had one at work and was working 10-14 hour days without any pain.

Bros, $1,800. What's the lifetime for a chair like that? I'm not against it.
It’s the best chair money can buy. built like a tank but just in case it has a 12 year warranty. 400lb capacity for the big boys. Not talking about you here but people buy 2k + TVs they have to replace in 5-6 years but balk at the price of elite furniture and get one of them ugly gamer chairs with fake leather that peels off and falls apart after a couple years.

Back
Top Bottom