The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wanted to get back into Destiny later this year but read about how some of the content got pulled and how it isn’t really friendly to those coming back and newcomers.

My friend got me back into it about a month ago. The old D1 crew is all playing again so I folded :lol:
Had to have my hand held through a lot of stuff/knowing what to do to catch up.
Done a few vault of glass runs since and it still is fun as hell.

Anyone have any idea what could be going on with my PS5?

I noticed a few weeks ago this yellow/orange substance that was crystallized in spots, all around the bottom shell of my PS5 and on the TV stand. It almost looks like wax/dabs in some spots. Liquidy in some spots too. It smells awful and unlike anything I can describe. I noticed more of it after having cleaned it up last time. I don’t even use my PS5 much anymore.

I’ve tried googling it and have found nothing, asked my friend and he said maybe one of my cats peed in the space but this does not spell anything like cat pee.

Could it be the PS5 overheating and causing something to have a reaction on the coating on the TV stand?

Last edited:
Anyone have any idea what could be going on with my PS5?

I noticed a few weeks ago this yellow/orange substance that was crystallized in spots, all around the bottom shell of my PS5 and on the TV stand. It almost looks like wax/dabs in some spots. Liquidy in some spots too. It smells awful and unlike anything I can describe. I noticed more of it after having cleaned it up last time. I don’t even use my PS5 much anymore.

I’ve tried googling it and have found nothing, asked my friend and he said maybe one of my cats peed in the space but this does not spell anything like cat pee.

Could it be the PS5 overheating and causing something to have a reaction on the coating on the TV stand?

Sounds like soldering flux

Sounds like soldering flux

Please explain.

Edit - googled what I could. But I just don’t understand what’s causing it? The PS5 over heating? Think it would be worth contacting Sony about ?

Last edited:
That HZD game completion sweepstakes was a brilliant move...

Last edited:
bought GT7 by accident on my ps5, was gonna get the money back but i'm kinda thirsty to keep. i know i'm not gonna play it like that ....ugh :ohwell:

Please explain.

Edit - googled what I could. But I just don’t understand what’s causing it? The PS5 over heating? Think it would be worth contacting Sony about ?

I have no clue

I can't think of any reason that it would be leaking out of the bottom like that...couldn't hurt to contact Sony

Didn't realize how heavy Q1 would be with games I'd play. Sifu/Forbidden West/Elden Ring. Typically that's enough to hold me over for a whole calendar year lol

friday-movie-daaamn.gif

Back
Top Bottom