The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I know it might be late with 3 days left leading up to Horizon: Forbidden West. But if you haven't played HZD back on PS4. It would be a good idea to play through it and the main storyline which is about 32 to 35 hours. The story I know a lot of people complained it dragged and was kind of hard to get into. But man this game still looks damn great 5 years after it came out especially after Guerilla games put out the 4K 60 FPS patch for PS5 backwards compatibility.

Here are some screenshots I took last night:

FLn20DMVkAA-brm

FLn2_l5UUAEQlcs

FLn28KRUUAErkaP

Here's a story recap from Gamespot:

Last edited:
I'll try the PS5 update at some point. The technical issues of the original were pretty brutal. I think I may have just finished the prologue before giving up.

I wonder how it will work... like, if I have my character stand there for 5 hours, will it disconnect me after that? 😅

I bet the game will still suck :lol: ya’ll getting yourselves hype for nothing. I’m planning to wait til it’s more complete.

Honestly Cyberpunk could be perfect but don't think i'm into it, kinda boring what I played so far and it wasn't really a buggy experience since I was on pc. Maybe much later i'll never get to it in the backlog.

Not sure if this replaces the PlayStation Studios opening or if this is just for movies and TV shows.
Looks good though.

Man I know it might be late with 3 days left leading up to Horizon: Forbidden West. But if you haven't played HZD back on PS4. It would be a good idea to play through it and the main storyline which is about 32 to 35 hours. The story I know a lot of people complained it dragged and was kind of hard to get into. But man this game still looks damn great 5 years after it came out especially after Guerilla games put out the 4K 60 FPS patch for PS5 backwards compatibility.

Here are some screenshots I took last night:

FLn20DMVkAA-brm

FLn2_l5UUAEQlcs

FLn28KRUUAErkaP

Here's a story recap from Gamespot:

I thought the story was one of the best things about the game. I just kept wondering how the earth got filled with robot dino's and it delivered.

Mans is fishing…

How many AAA titles has Plat had in the last 10 years? 2?

Give them a budget and they can deliver but apart from Nier it's been a while.
Babylon's fall is looking OK at best but they got time.

It would be good to have them do another Metal Gear Rising.

Last edited:
I bet the game will still suck :lol: ya’ll getting yourselves hype for nothing. I’m planning to wait til it’s more complete.

The game itself I never had an issue with. It was the horrendous technical performance. If thats improved, I am willing to give it another shot.

Back
Top Bottom