The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i just preordered GT7 for ps5 got the standard joint from gamestop... which version did yall cop? they had the 25th anniversary edition but saw the price tag and had to pass lol

I preordered the regular version. I was hoping the anniversary edition had something special, but other than a few small extras, it’s basically just paying an extra $20-30 to start off the game with $1 mil and a couple of super cars. I’m not a fan of that type of pay to win gaming at all…

I think the only thing extra besides the steel book for U.S. is 1 mill and a Yaris which I don't care for... I woulda got the 25th anniversary if it came with the coasters and key chain but no dice for U.S. version smh

Anyone buy Elden Ring? How is it?

Just saw the 10 IGN threw out there. Haven't really given the Souls series a fair shake but it's just crazy to me how it always receives super high praise.

Just saw the 10 IGN threw out there. Haven't really given the Souls series a fair shake but it's just crazy to me how it always receives super high praise.
Lol dumb question. Doesn't release until tomorrow.
20220224_103838.jpg

Well not out yet unless some folks on here got some early access from mom and pops stores.

HfW Waaaayyyy better and more engaging than the first one enjoying this game on my oled game looks amazing.

And GT7 round the corner im set

got

Chorus
GT7 (soon)
DL2
HFW
Vanguard

I preordered the regular version. I was hoping the anniversary edition had something special, but other than a few small extras, it’s basically just paying an extra $20-30 to start off the game with $1 mil and a couple of super cars. I’m not a fan of that type of pay to win gaming at all…

Just depends on if you are a collector and how you choose to spend your time...

I love the GT Sport Steelbook to this day and playing GT is a luxury for me, I go hard but I am not into grinding in any game. I have purchased multiple cars via PSN simply because I want them and within a few minutes, I was behind the wheel in VR. When I was younger I would grind and save credits to buy stuff but my time is worth much more than that now. So $20 for ~$50-60 worth of stuff is an easy W. It's just a choice, one is not a better value than the other. $20, lolol.

Want to cop Elden Ring so bad but afraid I might not even play it lol. Still have My unopened copy of Bloodborne that I bought several years ago on BF.

I’ve had Bloodborne since it came out and I’m still only 75% through. I give up so damn often after certain boss fights :lol: last time I gave up was a few months ago, when I was fighting the dude with the cage on his head. For some reason he kept using my tactics in tough games- stand in a doorway to block my path and spam attack me whenever I try to get out :lol:

I’ve had Bloodborne since it came out and I’m still only 75% through. I give up so damn often after certain boss fights :lol: last time I gave up was a few months ago, when I was fighting the dude with the cage on his head. For some reason he kept using my tactics in tough games- stand in a doorway to block my path and spam attack me whenever I try to get out :lol:

Sh** is wack when it gets flipped on you :lol:

Graphics look good, but I felt it was missing something, like the detail. The background looked flat, almost pre-rendered. It looked too 'clean' if that makes any sense. With no other cars or anything else eating up polygon count, not sure why this video looked off.

Please tell me this was the PS4 version :sick:

I think the problem with GT tracks is that they always lacked a bit of 'personality'... too clean. I would like to see more tyre marks for starters. Who knows, maybe it'll evolve the more you drive on it... like how a dry line forms on a wet track.

Lol dumb question. Doesn't release until tomorrow.
20220224_103838.jpg

Poster is sensational, need to cop or steal one from GameStop.

Drops on PC in 2.5 hrs, I'm not doing a damn thing for the foreseeable future.

Was not expecting those scores for Elden Ring.
From Software just dropping hit after hit.

SF6 was a big tease. My dude Ryu got that Gears of War head.
New logo is trash compared to the older ones. I hope it's a placeholder.

1645735057937.png

Looking good. I'll miss the lights and squared off design of the OG though.

It’s official, ER is now the BoTW killer

:smokin

But but but, can you climb every rock in Elden ring though.

Back
Top Bottom