The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are you guys doing in GT7? Y’all making it sound like a MMO :lol:
Grinding Tomahawk Tokyo for the past month or so. 😂😂😂
Gotta farm those creds in while we still can.
I'm sure they'll patch it up in the next update... and I'm sure the Internetz will find some other glitch to exploit. 😂😂😂

How these cahs handle and the courses they’re being handled on (for example, one day I’d love to go balls out full throttle on the Nurburgring nord. Just As it’s been perfectly replicated here in the GT series).

How these cahs handle and the courses they’re being handled on (for example, one day I’d love to go balls out full throttle on the Nurburgring nord. Just As it’s been perfectly replicated here in the GT series).

Yo you cutting in up in GTR or?

Any thoughts on Kingdom Hearts? Worth trying to get into via the all in one collection in 2022? Or will starting at KH1 now be too outdated?

1 and 2 still hold up. 2 is my personal favorite. 3 was a massive letdown to me.

But 3 was still the goods. Ending was like…but yeah, still the goods. Love the production values. Music crazy fiya. King Mickey “sora! I’ll help you! Give meeee power!” So hype and I’m not even a big Disney cat like that.

Just make sure you watch a video explaining everything cuz the story complexity can be daunting.

Did my first online race. Finished 6th. Experience was cool.

Still need to do this. What type of race? Did you just select a track and click Lobby or whatever they’re called? Those meeting rooms? Congrats. Sounds like it was a fair enough race, no shenanigans.

Still need to do this. What type of race? Did you just select a track and click Lobby or whatever they’re called? Those meeting rooms? Congrats. Sounds like it was a fair enough race, no shenanigans.
It was just a daily race from the welcome screen with Nissan Silvias.

Got dragged into playing Fortnite last night with my nephew. Enjoyed it more since there was a 'no build' mode lol

Kinda want to try this out, but every time I see someone playing Fortnite it seems like the lobbies are full of bots.

Kinda want to try this out, but every time I see someone playing Fortnite it seems like the lobbies are full of bots.
Can’t confirm. I had no idea what I was doing and was trying to play th me game like war zone lol

Nas the BOAT. They really gotta do a game based on his vocals. M the coach, I told u, I’m the mold b, I’m the Holda, souls controlla, Motorola, neva folda, for reaLlla, for can you see how fiya I am with the grown ***** on my nuts draggin him like a ball? For real yall! For reala reala reala realaaaaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom