The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PS5 just shut off on me while I was playing Miles. Mid cutscene, game froze and then shut off. Wouldn't come back on for a while. Walked away and it finally came back after I pressed the power button twice. I'm shook now

PS5 just shut off on me while I was playing Miles. Mid cutscene, game froze and then shut off. Wouldn't come back on for a while. Walked away and it finally came back after I pressed the power button twice. I'm shook now

AD4A4918-0F48-47A0-B03C-B1B5070ADCDD.gif

Do you guys have your consoles in a well ventilated area? Seeing some of you guys setups makes me think that could be the problem. I also don’t think the PS5 should lay down even though it’s setup to be placed horizontally in addition to vertically.

Do you guys have your consoles in a well ventilated area? Seeing some of you guys setups makes me think that could be the problem. I also don’t think the PS5 should lay down even though it’s setup to be placed horizontally in addition to vertically.

I doubt the horizontal and vertical is an issue. Never really has been in the past and Sony knows people need the option for both.

I do agree that from the pictures people been posting, ventilation could be a major issue for a few of you.

Are you guys having problems using the digital or standard ps5s? Or are the problems with both?

What other games besides godfall and astros playroom are strictly ps5 exclusive?

Sackboy, Spiderman MM and Spiderman 2018 Remastered,

Godfall is a a timed exclusive and will eventually be released on Series X & Series S. The game is buns though. I got it in the Target Buy 2 get 1 free promo with NBA 2K21 Mamba edition, and pre ordered Cyberpunk. I returned the game to Walmart for a full store credit without a receipt.

I think Best Buy is doing a re stock tonight. The trick on how I got it the night pre orders went live was downloaded and signed into BB app on my iphone and also made sure I was signed into my paypal account on my iphone. Added it that night and checked out with the quickness for the disc version.

Also if you get a busy message. Swipe out and reload the app.

Good luck everyone.

Back
Top Bottom