The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bungie news keeps coming

- Marathon playtest with Tarkov streamers, the question was asked if Marathon came out the next day, would any of them play it? No one raised their hand.
- As of today people still being let go (someone on Marathon's marketing team)

Marathon is the game they pulled all the best PVP developers off Destiny for.

Tire Fire Tire Swing GIF - Tire Fire Tire Swing Tire Fire ...

To be fair, it's Tarkov players. That game is very niche and hardcore.
It's like getting iRacing players to play Gran Turismo.

Wait what :lol:

Wait what :lol:

I don’t have a clue but I will say this - when I was trying to play the open beta to essentially confirm I won’t be buying it I downloaded what I though was the beta but it was just the Modern Warfare download (I believe) and all I saw was MW2 in MP and I was mad confused. Never mind ended up playing it (oh whale).

So this tweet doesn’t surprise me

Was watching Kinda Funny’s stream of the MW3 campaign and Rosa Parks is featured in one of the death screens.

30C4F247-8749-44A8-B469-65214C52B8F4.png

That is all.

Speaking of Kinda Funny, I see they teamed up with IGN for some marketing or podcasts or something.

Didn't they leave IGN? :lol:

Speaking of Kinda Funny, I see they teamed up with IGN for some marketing or podcasts or something.

I thought a lot of the guys on there left IGN and started up kind of funny games podcast. I thought it was because of a lot of their staff got caught up in the whole "me too scandal". Now IGN has a few trans genders working on their staff on podcasts.

Last edited:
I cant speak to the reason why they left, but if I left my company to start a rival/competitive company I dont think I, nor my former company would be too amped on working together.

Amicable or not, it is strange to see them working together.

Yeah, but they refer to IGN, use them as a news source, and collaborate with IGN staff all the time.

I think I started watching KF in 2018 and there's never been a point in that time where they had problems with them.

They're not really competing with IGN though. They're just doing their thing without all that corporate mumbo jumbo.

KF collab with tons of people, which I like. Get introduced to new people all the time. That was one of my favorite things about Giant Bomb, too.

You're right in the sense that I guess competitor would be inaccurate, but Greg, Nick, (at the time Colin), and Tim were all major pieces at IGN. Having them leave left a pretty big hole.

But I guess content is content, and if everyone is on good terms, maybe its mutually beneficial. I gotta think most of their audience are consumers of both already, but maybe not.

Last edited:
Finished my NG+ playthrough of SM: Remastered on Ultimate.

Even though EYE already knew what happened went on a feels trip all the same near the end of the game. :frown:

Ultimate wasn't too bad. Made the boss fights more challenging but also enjoyable.

Those Sable agents were a pain throughout. :lol::smh:
Now gotta do some cleanup and move on the Miles Morales on PS5.

Need to hurry up knock that out because I'm getting spoiled about SM2 left and right every time I go to Youtube. :lol::smh:

Finished my NG+ playthrough of SM: Remastered on Ultimate.

Even though EYE already knew what happened went on a feels trip all the same near the end of the game. :frown:

Ultimate wasn't too bad. Made the boss fights more challenging but also enjoyable.

Those Sable agents were a pain throughout. :lol::smh:
Now gotta do some cleanup and move on the Miles Morales on PS5.

Need to hurry up knock that out because I'm getting spoiled about SM2 left and right every time I go to Youtube. :lol::smh:

The screwball side quest missions suck on Spidey remastered if you are going for the platinum.

So many of the suits in Spider-Man 2 are ugly. Bad designs and bad color ways.

Idk what they were thinking.

1D9CA785-6B7F-4224-8703-9BFE3E9A6649.png

Mainly using this one for Miles.

So many of the suits in Spider-Man 2 are ugly. Bad designs and bad color ways.

Idk what they were thinking.

1D9CA785-6B7F-4224-8703-9BFE3E9A6649.png

Mainly using this one for Miles.
Yeah, I mainly used his default suit or either Spider-verse suit. Wakanda suit was okay.

One suit that was well done is King in Black suit.

Back
Top Bottom