The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bought some Destiny expansions earlier this year thinking I'd be able to get back into it and I've got to say, thew onboarding process is terrible. I just started doing missions. I don't know what I was doing, if it was the right thing to do. I was just doing stuff :lol:
Today they're giving the Legacy Bundle away on Epic Games and I redeemed just because but I'll probably never get back into it. At this point, I'd rather just wait for Destiny 3

Crisis Core was so good. I played for the first time earlier this year and was surprised at how good it was.

That ending...

:frown:

Destiny 2 is probably at its lowest point right now as an overall game, despite the new season being pretty good. If it ever piqued your interest to jump back in, itd be easier for you to just party up with a regular and have them walk you through.

They have changed the onboarding process for new players yet again, but I dont know if it is any better.

At the end of the day, I play for some challenging content that 2sappy 2sappy walks me through ( :lol: :nthat:) and the story. The gameplay loop is so familiar at this point, its like comfort food while I watch a Netflix show.

Didn’t even play ps5 as much as I thought to post my year end review. Game I played the most was evil west at 22 hours. Think I have 22 hours alone this week on cyberpunk but that’s on Xbox

GT still has one of the best photo modes in terms of ease-of-use and quality, IMO.

Last edited:
^ Whoa... 1hr vid!

The sequel to GT Sports vs Forza 7. Had to be done since that was a very popular video for DF. Fueled by console wars off course.

John talks slow so I watched at 1.25x speed but can easily watch it at 2x to cut it by half.

Gran Turismo will always be king of lighting and looks like they mastered HDR too.

Crisis Core was so good. I played for the first time earlier this year and was surprised at how good it was.

That ending...

:frown:

This was the first game I got on PSP.
Coming from a GBA, I couldn't believe what I was seeing on a handheld. Still one of my favourite games of all time.

SE really supported the PSP well only for them to completely ignore the Vita.

GT still has one of the best photo modes in terms of ease-of-use and quality, IMO.

Does Larry Chen do shots for Speedhunters? I swear they always have shots that are, just to the left of scapes locations.

Does Larry Chen do shots for Speedhunters? I swear they always have shots that are, just to the left of scapes locations.
AFAIK, I don't think so. He's always in vids with Dino Carbonare, who does shoot for Speedhunters.

top-game.jpg

hours.jpg

gaming-style.jpg

trophies.jpg

first-game.jpg

Hopefully they add an archive of the podcasts episodes.

Couple of times I had the podcasts playing then a crime or other activity popped up that stopped IT.

Went to listen to it in the collectibles menu and was surprised and disappointed there was a section there for them.

Huge oversight especially since there were podcast archives in SM1 and it's a high probability a podcast episode could be interrupted just by you swinging around the city.

The sequel to GT Sports vs Forza 7. Had to be done since that was a very popular video for DF. Fueled by console wars off course.

John talks slow so I watched at 1.25x speed but can easily watch it at 2x to cut it by half.

Gran Turismo will always be king of lighting and looks like they mastered HDR too.
Forza also looks kinda dull to me. Like there’s some sort weird color filter.

Valhalla is not for me, this whole roguelite genre is way to repetitive for me. Feels like I’m just grinding through it to get to story bits (which are very cool).

Edit: finished it, while not that fun the story was well worth the squeeze. Glad they dropped this. Makes me sad we won’t see this character for awhile though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom