The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
x.png

Their PC ports aren’t doing that well. R&C didn’t make any money. Those licensed IPs cost a lost of money which I assume means the return isn’t as great as say something like God of War. Then you got all the ND stuff going on right now. We don’t really have a roadmap for 2024 outside of second party stuff. Venom, according to the leak, is 2025. I assume that’s possibly a holiday release.

I’m not saying it’s all doom and gloom but as a PS fan, there doesn’t seem like there’s a lot to be excited for. I’d like to assume they’re maybe holding things close to the chest with a plan to reveal and release within 8-12 months but that’s never been their mo.

There was that other leak around the time The Interview movie came out with Rogen and James Franco, they seem to get hit the biggest.

These hackers are scrambling their origin when they’re really from Redmond, WA.

I dont get this, dear I say, "Leak/Spoiler Culture". Most of the time, it doesn't hurt the company, they dont get any fame. Most of the time the media goes out of its way to NOT give you credit, meaning its only praise in their little circle of friends? One can do normal **** to achieve that, like , Idk getting laid or something. Do you guys think there are secret benefactors paying these people?

You should email Sony HQ and tell them about how irrelevant Microsoft is because they look concerned about their competition here.

Include a tweet about Xbox doing badly in Europe too.

Let them know there is nothing to worry about

I dont want to paint too broad a brush here, but having corporate Japanese ownership has shown me that no matter what, the sky is always falling.

Between JSOX audits, every ISO cert known to man, and 3/9, 4/8, 6/6, and 8/4 budget forecast revisions, I can easily see how a pessimistic slide deck might be right up their alley.

You should email Sony HQ and tell them about how irrelevant Microsoft is because they look concerned about their competition here.

Include a tweet about Xbox doing badly in Europe too.

Let them know there is nothing to worry about

Phil Spencer should have bought Insomniac when he had a chance and they made that 1 exclusive classic XB1 Sunset Overdrive.

Is this a good buy for budget monitor? Got studio apartment . Gf copped me a ps5 for xmas lol
IMG_1818.png

Is this a good buy for budget monitor? Got studio apartment . Gf copped me a ps5 for xmas lol
IMG_1818.png

I would consider looking at this guy’s reviews. I remember him picking a Gigabyte for a 1440 model but I was was going for a QHD so In sure it might be different for 4K monitors. He also chose MSI and LG in some of his categories too.

I would consider looking at this guy’s reviews. I remember him picking a Gigabyte for a 1440 model but I was was going for a QHD so In sure it might be different for 4K monitors. He also chose MSI and LG in some of his categories too.

Was going to recommend this too, but the answer is yes this is great for the feature set at that price. Not sure i'd call it budget though.

Back
Top Bottom