The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jay > *

RD, BP1, and Vol 2 alone are better than any other rappers 3 best albums.
IMG_5863.gif

I suck at next gen especially basketball they really took it there with 2K and dude online telling me to play on ball defense which I thought I was doing from the beginning but I can’t make shots to save my life

PS Extra:
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands – Next-Level Edition | PS4, PS5
Resident Evil 2 | PS4, PS5
Hardspace: Shipbreaker | PS5
LEGO City Undercover | PS4
Just Cause 3 | PS4
Session: Skate Sim | PS4, PS5
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun | PS4
Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong | PS4, PS5
Surviving the Aftermath | PS4

PS Premium:
Rally Cross | PS4, PS5
Star Wars: Episode 1 The Phantom Menace | PS4, PS5
Street Fighter: 30th Anniversary Collection | PS4
Legend of Mana | PS4
Secret of Mana | PS4

Dualsense V2 leaked by bestbuy Canada

Wireless connectivity ensures you will never get tangled up in wires while gaming

Iconic comfortable design fits naturally in your hands

Haptic feedback replaces the traditional rumble motors for more realistic gameplay

Dynamic adaptive triggers let you experience different levels of force and tension as you interact with your game

Built-in microphone lets you engage with fellow gamers in online play

Headset jack lets you plug in your favourite headset, so you can tune in to your game audio easily

Dual Sense charging station (included) offers easy click-in charging

Exceptional 12-hour battery life, on a full charge, supports long gaming sessions

Best Buy Canada. :lol:

Ironically, nothing is ever available on their website anyway. Why they felt the need to update this so early is beyond me.

What's up guys, need some help here.
I'm looking into upgrading my storage and getting a new M.2 SSD.
Will any M.2 SSD work or does it have to be specific for the PS5? Also, what's the max storage compatible?

I also have several 2TB 2.5 SSD's laying around, would I be able to just use one of those externally using the USB port?

Grand Turismo 7, Spiderman Miles Morales and Spiderman 2 took up more than half the space SMH....

I think it has to be Gen 4 and have speeds of
What's up guys, need some help here.
I'm looking into upgrading my storage and getting a new M.2 SSD.
Will any M.2 SSD work or does it have to be specific for the PS5? Also, what's the max storage compatible?

I also have several 2TB 2.5 SSD's laying around, would I be able to just use one of those externally using the USB port?

Grand Turismo 7, Spiderman Miles Morales and Spiderman 2 took up more than half the space SMH....
ps5 ssd.PNG

You know what would be nice? If the controller made a sound for notifications. Like if I'm downloading something and I switch to another output, the controller could make a sound to let me know its done or I received a message.

Yeah, but PS5 games won't run from it. You can use it to hold them and then move them into your internal/expansion M.2 if you want though. PS4 games can be played from your external SSD.

Yeah, but PS5 games won't run from it. You can use it to hold them and then move them into your internal/expansion M.2 if you want though. PS4 games can be played from your external SSD.
This is why I just use a HDD drive to store both PS4/PS5 games since those no real benefit of a high speed external drive other than transfer speeds.

Back
Top Bottom