The OFFICIAL 'post your CORTEZ' Thread

Never liked this shoe....They used to be very popular here in NYC about 6 years ago, now I don't see anyone wearing them at all. The Air Snakes are prettynice though, considering the historical value.

Dont hate vatos....

6x91iyh.jpg

I remember rocking red Cortez's and putting Airwalk soles in High School so it looked like Pepe Martinez's pair in 96.
I don't recall the Nikes he wore. LOL

Originally Posted by Dream Shatterer

i Hate this shoe also i think nike should discontinue their production!!!!! ASAP

Its a classic that keeps selling regardless of what anyone thinks. They are what they want court forces to be but not stupid-ed out on hypebeastcolorways.
They will never discontinue it, that'd be economically foolish.

the quality outweighs AF1s easily too in the past few years

Originally Posted by victorjames

cant go wrong with nylon though.....I will be getting a pair of black and navy ones......come on Kevin I have a pair of
Mexico Cortez for you at Sport Seasons...you know you want them.
Vic..eff outta here bro. LOL. Speaking of sports seasons though we need to talk about some upcoming releases. I'll msg u on myspace in a fewdays.

^^^^^just let me know what you need bro.Stay focused!

dont mean to offend anyone here,doesnt matter if I do,but these will always be a classic.
They will always continue to be in stores as long as someone is buying them.Some of my old buyers and reps
dubbed them as the latino air force ones and you know how many AF1 get bought.Just my 2cents.

can someone post some cortez deluxe if u got some? i dont like cortez basic.those snake swooshes are sick. remind me of forest gumps

I owned a pair in 1991...never bought another pair since then...I saw these on kixandthecity.com and thought they were kinda funky...Chi McBride from BostonPublic had a hand in designing them...

i really dont get the flame bout this shoe imo it is a nice sneaker. had some "eggplants" few years ago and rocked em to death

I used to wear them down to the grown and trash them and now the only pair that stood up is these blk suede joints

this is the last time I wore them

Cortez's are straight up classics I remember wearing these to death in 88-91! Does anybody remember when cats used to wear a red cortez with a blue one onthe other foot etc. those were the days!

The Cortez has always been my FAVORITE. I've had this pair for a few years and I still wear them all the time. They are the most comfortable shoe I'veever worn and they are still stylish, at least to me
wink.gif

mycortez.jpg

I am currently looking for either of these. They are the most impressive ones that I have seen. Does anybody know where I can get them in a size 9??
Any leads would be much appreciated!

761.jpeg

cortez_pre_brs.jpg

i cant
e5835ee7e03e5f6b9b6d9078baa893704070ca5.gif
with thisshoe . funny thing is i used to love it back when i was like a frosh in HS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I REMEMBER MY MOM SAYING NO!!! ALL THE TIME. " TE QUIERES VER COMO UN CHOLO?" SHE SAID..... WERE FROM L.A SO THESE ARE GANGSTA KICKS...

Originally Posted by stafressh

The Cortez has always been my FAVORITE. I've had this pair for a few years and I still wear them all the time. They are the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn and they are still stylish, at least to me
wink.gif

mycortez.jpg

THESE are sick. I've always loved that combo of colors. I been fiendin for brazil dunk his for some time.

stating the obvious, but the cortez was big in the west coast.

here's a pic of DJ Quik wearing a pair in "tonite"

Back
Top Bottom