The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

I put $2 into a pool at my job, would end up with $50MM if we won. We were joking at my job that if we won everyone would retire on spot.

I’m surprised no one has hacked the lottery’s system to guarantee they win the jackpot yet with all this money on the line. They must have some top notch cyber security.

How much of the take away would be worth to claim the ticket?

For example, say you win, but not trying to claim the prize, so you draft a contract that X will claim the prize and in return they will wire you $x upon receipt.

You get the cash and dont have to claim it, but the guy who does claim that, how much would it have to be? How much to make it worth being a marked man?
you would lose a ton of money that way, you get charged taxes on gifting money?

which is what I wanna know say I win, I wanna give my brothers and mother each several million, would they be taxed on that?

because in the USA you can only gift up to like 10k or something after that you get taxed HARD

I put $2 into a pool at my job, would end up with $50MM if we won. We were joking at my job that if we won everyone would retire on spot.

I’m surprised no one has hacked the lottery’s system to guarantee they win the jackpot yet with all this money on the line. They must have some top notch cyber security.

How you gonna hack a live drawing with actual physical numbers being drawn my dude? :lol:

I spoke to Jesus last night and he said im winning it tonight. All 1.6B just for me and none of yall getting a dime

you would lose a ton of money that way, you get charged taxes on gifting money?

which is what I wanna know say I win, I wanna give my brothers and mother each several million, would they be taxed on that?

because in the USA you can only gift up to like 10k or something after that you get taxed HARD

Just open an account and make them joint signers.

Back
Top Bottom