The Official Presidential Inauguration Thread

17obamatrain2_600.jpg

With one hour left until January 20th I figured we'd get this thread up so the board wouldn't be flooded once the ceremony started.

To help with people trying to catch the Inauguration; check out this post fromLifehacker.

Finally, Obama's gonna truly be our president
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, tomorrow is gonna be one of the most important days in American history.I'm pissed I'm gonna miss the inauguration live cause of my stupid Anthropology lecture
mad.gif
smh.gif

Im rewatching Rome and the hbo inauguration special, and when Obama finished his speech and folks were chanting "Obama", the resemblance to JuliusCaesar's triumph with the people chanting "Caesar" was uncanny.

I will have

My President is Black
Black President
Presidential

in rotation tomorrow.

and yes, I have class tomorrow.
indifferent.gif

my school is supposed to have a special event in the auditorium for the inauguration in the evening.
pimp.gif

Im trying to go to the neighborhood ball.

By the way..

Anyone out there got tickets for the neighborhood ball.. I am willing to give you a big amount of cash. Just pm me and tell me.

Thanks

No school tomorrow. Taking my pops to work tomorrow in downtown DC at about 5 in the morning, I doubt we will get through. His job is JUST outside the boundarylines.

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]It's only the second week of classes and I'm really debating if I'mgoing to skip them to watch.[/color]

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

my president is whack
tired.gif

grin.gif
ONT FEE
grin.gif
THE TROLLS

UMM LEMME SON U RIGHT QUICK

I WAS REFFERING TO BUSH
AND U NEED TO STOP FOLLOWING ME IN THREADS MAYNE I SEE WHAT YOUR TRYING TO DO THERE
f9115eee95ab26e2de37120b77140cc9a88745b.gif

DUDE SONNED ME!!!1111ONE11!!! IMA GO EARTH MYSELF NOW
eek.gif

Can someone tell me when the speech is gonna be?

I'm hearing that the inauguration starts at 7am EST but when is the actual speech? I'm asking because I am debating whether or not to sleep.

my history final got delayed so that we can watch the inauguration tomorrow
pimp.gif

my sister is gonna be at the inauguration too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom