**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Got the fitted and 5 panel no vest.. :smh: not sure how people click so fast :lol: Did OC cancel their raffle? Haven't seen any winners..

So are we finally finished with Snow Beach?

Ralph got the whole world out here on strings.
aEFT7_.gif

People will eventually get tired of the frenzy, and start to ignore these releases.
RL has actually hurt themselves longterm if the loyalists feel like they were shafted with these limited releases.

My issue is that RL did nothing for people that were affected by the Price St. Shutdown. I thought they would at least increase the online inventory.

aEFT7_.gif

People will eventually get tired of the frenzy, and start to ignore these releases.
RL has actually hurt themselves longterm if the loyalists feel like they were shafted with these limited releases.

My issue is that RL did nothing for people that were affected by the Price St. Shutdown. I thought they would at least increase the online inventory.

Man, I decided last week was enough... I missed mad sleep trying to be on top of all the links and judging by the looks of things, this week was even worse

I'll double back and pickup the vest and hat when the resellers see that the B/W pieces aren't iconic like the og colorway and people aren't so inclined to drop big money on it... worst case, resell price will be like copping from the UK

As long a people continue to pay resale the capsule stuff will be like this... really wanted a few things, best and hooded rugby, but ain't going the resale route...
If you really want it, keep your eyes peeled, and your wallet ready. If there's not a random restock the resellers price will dwindle down close enough to retail in a few weeks.

If you really want it, keep your eyes peeled, and your wallet ready. If there's not a random restock the resellers price will dwindle down close enough to retail in a few weeks.
I'm an XXL resell ain't gonna budge much. Will keep my eyes open none the less...

This part.

Debating on unloading a few shoes and copping. Snow beach pully > Off white AF? Lol

Managed to get another fleece rugby..... I was going so fast I didn't even care about putting in the code for free shipping lol ill eat the $8

Fyi: just call Cust Service after shipped to adjust the total. Usually pretty good about understanding. Has worked in the past.

Got the fitted and 5 panel no vest.. :smh: not sure how people click so fast :lol: Did OC cancel their raffle? Haven't seen any winners..

Fyi: OC changed to instore only for b&w on their Instagram.
------------------------//--------------------------

Was kinda miffed at getting pmnt looped last night on Selfridges, so tried again this morning. Preferred the OG colorways since I'm old school. But if the items ship from PRL, I'll be content. Paypal confirm, PRL confirm and Acct History. Looks like each item gets a bag and several stickers.

aEFT7_.gif

I think after this I’ll just stay in my double rl lane . I’m not used to trying to buy hyped stuff like this .

Fyi: just call Cust Service after shipped to adjust the total. Usually pretty good about understanding. Has worked in the past.

Was kinda miffed at getting pmnt looped last night on Selfridges, so tried again this morning. Preferred the OG colorways since I'm old school. But if the items ship from PRL, I'll be content. Paypal confirm, PRL confirm and Acct History. Looks like each item gets a bag and several stickers.

The US site gives you a bag and set of 4 stickers per item ordered. UK site only did it per order. END didn't send any stickers or bag for my order but I actually don't even want them but will keep for whatever reason

Was able to get a vest and the hats from the black and white. Also came up on a Rugby, waste bag, and hat this morning on END. I may end up with a extra OG retro vest size L, and waste bag. Im looking for the black and white rugbies, and pullover. In case any one in the NY area wants to do a trade.

Last edited:
Same **** that happened last week. Had the vest in my cart got all the way to confirm order and all of a sudden it’s OOS. Man **** RL. Doing loyal customers like this

well if anyone was hoping to grab that olympic bear... which sold out way quicker than I thought, even in the 3 stores they had em in... (new york, chicago, aspen)0..

they reloaded some stock into polo.com, only mediums

upload_2018-2-1_9-30-27.png

Back
Top Bottom