**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I agree on the performance cotton ish they did but the embroidery is tight. I copped when it dropped but only worn twice at most

This the only thing I even wanted, hope my JJ has it for the same price

maby for work out gear or something limited but not something that has a extravagant execution.I wonder what’s the thread count.It’s about seven colors used. This is the kind of craftsmanship from RL I’m accustomed to....but the sweater.lol.
They should.The one in the Bronx did not have them(the ski teddy,eagles) but the sale on the sweaters (Kelly,tuxedo etc) was still going on today idk about tomorrow.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
20180206_174701.jpg

This **** is beautiful and the quality is excellent, glad as hell I went true to size and the sleeves are perfect. Body a little bit baggier than I had hoped but I can live with it. Fit is between the Macy's and outlet bear sweatshirts that I brought over the holidays. Didn't even know about the buttons snaps:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:. Color blocking is even doper in person my god:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:. Since its a remix and not an OG

Dedicated to the Gods and Earths
Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Dedicated to Up North and down state
Dedicated to rich *****s who sell weights
Dedicated to projects with black kids
Dedicated to man who build pyramids

hey, thought this was baggier fit than the normal sweatshirt? Like a medium snowbeach fleece = large factory bear sweatshirt... That not the case?

hey, thought this was baggier fit than the normal sweatshirt? Like a medium snowbeach fleece = large factory bear sweatshirt... That not the case?
I have XXL and the body is slightly wider then what I'm accustomed to with sweatshirts I've purchased this year. The same size factory bear one's were similar except the sleeves were also slightly longer and wider. Sleeves on snow beach fit a little better though but the body wasn't as wide. Atleast in my opinion, I wouldn't say its a full size up, more like a quarter but less than half. I'm a big dude though so the fit were both looking for is probably different

EDIT: The Macy joints were slimmer than both, not quite custom fit but it was noticeable. If your not too tall I could see people sizing down on this

Last edited:
This is nice. Tts

183CC221-DDD3-4BD4-A506-4F304E665132.jpeg
What body type are you? I’m a slim guy and the fit is a little baggy. Just saw someone else post the same thing and they’re saying they’re bigger yet it’s baggy but fits.

Debating on if I should just dismiss going for a trade because I def don’t want a smaller size if it’s still baggy. I have the OG colors tho

What body type are you? I’m a slim guy and the fit is a little baggy. Just saw someone else post the same thing and they’re saying they’re bigger yet it’s baggy but fits.

Debating on if I should just dismiss going for a trade because I def don’t want a smaller size if it’s still baggy. I have the OG colors tho

I’m going off the OG colorway and I’d say both rugby tops are close to classic fit, the hoody is a bit more slim than the fleece. I tried both medium and small but ended up going TTS (the size I’d buy in classic fit) but if you want a more modern slim fit you could size down 1x. Keep in mind that if you’re taller than 5’11 or have long arms (greater 33.5”) the sleeves will likely be young. In the vest I’d size up and in the pullover (like everyone has said) you could size down 2x

I’m going off the OG colorway and I’d say both rugby tops are close to classic fit, the hoody is a bit more slim than the fleece. I tried both medium and small but ended up going TTS (the size I’d buy in classic fit) but if you want a more modern slim fit you could size down 1x. Keep in mind that if you’re taller than 5’11 or have long arms (greater 33.5”) the sleeves will likely be young. In the vest I’d size up and in the pullover (like everyone has said) you could size down 2x
I cant stress this enough, I'm just hitting 6'1 TTS was the way to go for me

9CD31A4A-83A0-46FA-A86E-C48F6A945709.jpeg

Sample corduroy hat w/hidden traper flap
There is a red one w/ a different patch. The patch on this hat is now available as part of the customs at the prince street store. A lot of those (most of them) are from samples or rehash from as far back as 91. A lot of these designs y’all think are rugby are actually polo sportsmen,polo outdoors,polo county,polo Oxford. For example the goth “P” is actually from the polo tennis line from 1992/93 when the polo sport store opened up (long gone now) as thats the first year RRL appeared officially (it was a small section in the sports store). Love me some samples.

There is a red one w/ a different patch. The patch on this hat is now available as part of the customs at the prince street store. A lot of those (most of them) are from samples or rehash from as far back as 91. A lot of these designs y’all think are rugby are actually polo sportsmen,polo outdoors,polo county,polo Oxford. For example the goth “P” is actually from the polo tennis line from 1992/93 when the polo sport store opened up (long gone now) as thats the first year RRL appeared officially (it was a small section in the sports store). Love me some samples.

This is :pimp: i love trappers

790C2650-304E-47AF-9FB8-BBBE42EF6B3C.png
This dude makes fakes so be careful. How can u distinguish a fake from a real snow beach
It looks fake. Them elbow pads give it away aromatically. If you never held one in your hand or don’t know the various textiles that ralph used then I don’t expect you to know any difference. Not made at repairs,customs and the like but that just looks bootleg and since heads are so thirsty to be down but instead become victims.

This dude makes fakes so be careful. How can u distinguish a fake from a real snow beach

I remember seeing people post about this guy and the fugazi snowbeach. Before it was even announced ralph was gonna retro it.

Didnt someone spend a good chunk of change on it thinking it was the real deal? :lol: :smh:

The font is not proportionate to the size of the jacket and the pouch is too small. It’s not awful but if you have a real one then you know it’s fugazi on sight.

Also, since when did fake **** become “customs”??? If you wore this to school in the 90s you’d have to transfer districts bro. You’d have gotten roasted in the lunch room

Kind of miss Polo Country... Copped alot of those items from BFO back in '89

Cool... I’d prefer the slim fit. I need to search this thread and find out who posted about the GroupMe SB thing so I can add my # and see who’s willing to size swap my M for a S. Guy on eBay bailed out... another person only wants to swap with NY residents and other ppl clearly trying to finesse me with pretending they have my size so I can ship them my piece ASAP.. not happening

Back
Top Bottom