**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

so the cp-93 going to be a larger release "capsule collection" ? Or they put up those items by accident?

could also see them doing some of the items wide release and some like the stadium/snow beach... the cp-93 shoes are pretty basic/mainstream, so why not sell them as a full production run item...

ALSO - THE CP-93 STUFF should work with the 20% off "LOVE" coupon, which significantly diminishes the impact of the UK pricing and import.
1-2 weeks ago I was up late on RL.com and the CP-93 sneakers were loaded on the site (white and yellow) and available for sale. I refreshed my screen and they were gone. I think sometimes products are loaded by accident.
Anyway, thanks for posting a pic of the tote because that is one of my grails from this collection. I just have to wait for it to be loaded on the US site.

I think moving forward the limited edition releases may be slightly less of a **** show. Stadium and SnowBeach had allot of hype and publicity over the years. Some of the lines being retro-ed now were more particular to collectors. I dont see the sailing line etc getting Snow Beach line ups. Wishful thinking fellas.

I think moving forward the limited edition releases may be slightly less of a **** show. Stadium and SnowBeach had allot of hype and publicity over the years. Some of the lines being retro-ed now were more particular to collectors. I dont see the sailing line etc getting Snow Beach line ups. Wishful thinking fellas.
Interesting. I just viewed the Spring 2018 fashion show and Sailing/Rivera will be back in a big way! I get the feeling that this collection may be more widely available online/in store. Fingers crossed. Is it just me or does the UK site receive product that we never see stateside?

it's going to be just as tough.

so the cp-93 going to be a larger release "capsule collection" ? Or they put up those items by accident?

could also see them doing some of the items wide release and some like the stadium/snow beach... the cp-93 shoes are pretty basic/mainstream, so why not sell them as a full production run item...

ALSO - THE CP-93 STUFF should work with the 20% off "LOVE" coupon, which significantly diminishes the impact of the UK pricing and import.

It’s going to be huge release. Sweaters, button-downs, shoes, socks, hats, etc.

E7F98444-956B-4DB1-86E8-D331468088FA.png

Didnt someone post their varsity jacket and one of the patches said RPL instead of PRL?

That, the ****ed up SB caps and upside patches... Ralph need to stay up QC

Whats goody with those pwing tshirts

Also anyone heard about the cross flags? I remember when the pics of the crest first surfaced, it droped in stores a few weeks later

Last edited:
Souvenir jacket sold out already.

meant more the stuff that actually went to stores... no clue how many of the lunar new year souvenir jacket were made, but not 1 has ever made it to a macys floor within 100 miles of chicago... so my guess is not many were made.

still in stock at macys.com, though... S, M and L.

Back
Top Bottom