**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

So, you can vouch that going down 2 sizes on the pullover is the way to go?
For me that was definitely the way to go. The other SB items i went with Medium and that worked fine. The pullover was always a really oversized item. So i went with Small, the fit is perfect for me. I can only really state what works for me. I think thats the smartest move unless you want a super baggy oversized pullover. I take it 95% out of people in here are not going for that look.

Got my Large Rae from Stockx in yesterday. Usually wear a XL in modern LO . I could possibly to a medium but maybe the sleeves would be too short . It’s just cut weird in the stomach area . Stockx official tho , and prices are dropping little by little everyday

I thought there was a part 2 to Horse Power dropping today? After watching it yesterday, it looked wrapped up to me.

E7F98444-956B-4DB1-86E8-D331468088FA.png

Guys this is back in stock in size 'S'
GO

Love & Loyalty Tax might bethe funniest thing to come from this thread :lol:, I'm in tears whenever I read it (Although I'm sad people are charging that much)

Who was that one lady? She was mad annoying, and that one weenie that was a pop culture critic (whatever that is). Felt like they were outta place

"Polo is lucky, Hip-Hop chose Polo":rofl:You talking about the older women who started the video. She is in everything man I swear

Back
Top Bottom