**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

EFB68FBF-E277-41D6-BBCE-8E1D211B4AF2.jpeg
Local Macy’s is closing. 30% off.

#drawcheck
My local one closed like 3 years ago, got 3 pairs of chinos for less than 100 dollars total
Fisherman tee

Screenshot_20180223-181953.jpg
I still have this new with tags :rofl:, will make sure I wear it this year

Idk if any of you had your eye on the enville boots that were online, but i just copped a pair in brown for 60 shipped. Retail was 2 somethin and i think i caught a return @ that...

Feels good man.

Last edited:
bklyn style baby bklyn style baby

Fyi: pm'ed this 25% off PRL coupon code email to you. Good till Feb 25. Use or pass along. You're Regular enough to put to good use and recognize names in Thread.

I just keep tabs on Thread and Feb has just been a Cash Money drain with all these releases. Been lucky.

giphy.gif

Idk if any of you had your eye on the enville boots that were online, but i just copped a pair in brown for 60 shipped. Retail was 2 somethin and i think i caught a return @ that...

Feels good man.

Where did you cop them from?

Did the CP-93 sneakers get taken down off of UK or were they all gobbled up by US forwarding addresses too

pretty sure they were taken down same day i posted em.

call your local RL mansion tho, they may have em... If not, call Chicago store as they had every color in stock last weekend.

Wore my Snow Beach Pullover for the first time out the house today. this thing is perfect for freezing English february day. didn’t feel cold once. quality is insane in comparison to other winter jackets i’ve owned. you get what you pay for imo.

Also going to go against the grain on here and say it doesn’t fit as huge as people make out. i dunno how you guys are sizing down 2 sizes. No way is it indented to be worn that fitted. I mean Extra Small? really!? i’m 6.0ft, 15 stone and a XXL fits me just about perfect. an XL would be more fitted, and would be long enough, but i feel like the shoulders and neck would be too small. started wearing it open at the bottom too instead of tightening the drawstring. looks better this way.

Back
Top Bottom