**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I am looking to down size snow beach rugbys from large to medium
- green hoody
- capsule color rugby
- black/white rugby

Rrl cap came in from the 20% ebay code. Quality is dope af, liking the detailing and the leather headband lining.

IMG_20180315_193202.jpg
IMG_20180315_193218.jpg

I copped the Red cross flags tee for $44. Belk has a 25% off code today only. It was weird though, the code worked for the Red cross flags tee but didnt work for the navy and white cross flags. But im not complaining, glad I got the red with a discount after Lord and Taylor cancelled my orders over the weekend.

Can they just put the damn Rugby up already?!
They probably won't release the rugby until Friends/Family 30 % off is over. RL won't let anyone get over on them.
Like a lot of brothas on this thread, I just received my red Cross Flags XL tee from Belk today. Good quality cotton and the embroidery is excellent. I had to pull the trigger because no cross flags have dropped anywhere in L.A. right now. The local Macys are still pushing the Polo Bears baseball capsule.
In a bit of news, the RL corporate team from NY was in Macys and Bloomingdales on Wednesday visiting the stores in Los Angeles, specifically the doors with the best sales. They were taking video footage of the floor sets and rigs and asking the local RL corporate rep what the best sellers are. I was hella eavesdropping!:lol:
Anyway, select Macys across America will be receiving the CP-93 Sailing collection BUT some pieces will be exclusive to certain accounts though. The rep said only the major Macys/Bloomingdales doors are going to get it. That's all I know and I will share more info as I get it. :D

Last edited:
Picked this sweater up from the outlet.. was already on sale for $63... $44 after the discount

Think they only made this in kid sizes but the kids XL fits like a men’s S.... now if only I can find the dancing in the rain, James Dean and the jean pant bear knits for under $250 in a S lol

I also purchased the fisherman bear tee

Attachments

• CDA219E8-3BD8-4726-8204-74E96E394973.jpeg
    CDA219E8-3BD8-4726-8204-74E96E394973.jpeg
    362.7 KB · Views: 21
  • FBD8995A-5540-4EF9-A275-6503A9676FA1.jpeg
    FBD8995A-5540-4EF9-A275-6503A9676FA1.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 16
Picked this sweater up from the outlet.. was already on sale for $63... $44 after the discount

Think they only made this in kid sizes but the kids XL fits like a men’s S.... now if only I can find the dancing in the rain, James Dean and the jean pant bear knits for under $250 in a S lol

I also purchased the fisherman bear tee
They got a kids medium there?

Back
Top Bottom