**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Does anyone have a link to the newer Polo script tees that Macy’s are selling? Like the B/W and B/R color ways? They’ve been out for over 2 weeks but I haven’t caught them online

Last edited:
anyone see these joggers/track pants yet? or got a profile/side shot?

upload_2018-4-11_9-15-32.png

If anyone ordered the white cp 93 windbreaker and was able to apply the 30 percent could you be so kind and post a picture of your order with the 30 applied I want to get a price adjustment if possible from ralphlauren.com just need proof that coupon worked at some point for this item thanks

The nicest item I've seen so far in the Sailing Retro collection is the Navy Tee with the large CP-93 Patch on the front.

As your were shoppers...

I havent had a nice tee from Ralph in a while :lol: very light these days
True. 95% of RL's Tees and Shorts this year feel like they where manufactured by Charmin. I finally visited the store yesterday and was disappointed by the quality of every new tee outside of the cross flags tee. And I haven't seen the Navy CP-93 Patch Tee that has my attention in person yet. I won't be purchasing any of them, but it's nice to see people enjoying these items.

For some reason I like the white one better.... I’d rock it with the white/blue 11s that came out back in Nov

Same. After that and the white crossflags tees.

Tried to cop from Belk yesterday but they wouldn't let me place an order.

Curse this whole online experience.

Was able to order a 93 hoody from the Hamptons polo store. Still a S,L and xl in stock.

Anyone with any leads on the P2 would be greatly appreciated. Tried Manhesset they are all out.

I have a Large cross flag hoody to trade for a Medium P2.

Last edited:
So I got a couple orders in early this morning. Ha d jus got home from work, watchin a movie and a member hit me and was like go look. Wake up! Lol. Shout out to that person.
So this what I ordered that the 30% worked for
F86083D8-09B2-443D-8872-DB266419CE2F.jpeg

I was also able to cop the windbreaker but no 30%....

750EF241-AA1E-45F8-AC85-A5F33DA6A65B.jpeg

Yo lemme know the quality on those tees when you get em.

So I got a couple orders in early this morning. Ha d jus got home from work, watchin a movie and a member hit me and was like go look. Wake up! Lol. Shout out to that person.
So this what I ordered that the 30% worked for
F86083D8-09B2-443D-8872-DB266419CE2F.jpeg

I was also able to cop the windbreaker but no 30%....

750EF241-AA1E-45F8-AC85-A5F33DA6A65B.jpeg
I’d buy the Polo and the CP shirt if 30% were still available

Back
Top Bottom