**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The sample sale had a lot from the old Rugby line, Black label and old Wimbledon pieces.
It was better clothing for women in there.
99% of the men clothes were size medium that I saw. They had nice bags & belts.
A couple of people snatched up the nice swimming trunks.

Anyone else experience the cross flags tees fitting weird as hell? XL was too small and 2X was too big.

Navy one, if it matters.

Wonder why U.K. got this one and we got the white one. Hopefully this red one drops here...
A8A1D936-11F8-4EFB-BB25-3B245546B598.jpeg

Wonder why U.K. got this one and we got the white one. Hopefully this red one drops here...
A8A1D936-11F8-4EFB-BB25-3B245546B598.jpeg

Mcfly, your are the most impatient mofo i have every seen lol:rofl: you typed all this for everything that dropped today. Take a deep breath and breathe my guy.

On a lighter note, if i ever get scopped up by the feds I’d want you as my lawyer. You would raise objections to any and everything.

Mcfly, your are the most impatient mofo i have every seen lol:rofl: you typed all this for everything that dropped today. Take a deep breath and breathe my guy.

On a lighter note, if i ever get scopped up by the feds I’d want you as my lawyer. You would raise objections to any and everything.
:lol::lol: I’m just curious. I saw the red yesterday on the U.K. website and it stood out. I like red. Then all the stuff we got today, no red crew, but white. Wtf I’m chillinn tho

This has to be the best thread on NT. Never any arguing, just love.

298C524E-1373-4EC4-AA2A-CC84732BA774.png

I was tempted to get this item. But then I saw how plain it was. Wish they would of put a design on the back or the sleeves. Should of put a big red cp3 patch on the back. A nautical boat where the co3 patch is at. The word sailing on the sleeve

Not to derail. But has anyone met up with anyone from there area that rock polo. Like y’all coordinate outings. Take photos. Scoop up chicks.

If you are worried about getting stuff easily...

Bloomingdale's will have a nice selection (including hats) and it still hasn't dropped yet... Not officially at least.

Bloomingdale's are supposed to hold in back until all stores have stock so all stores get it at same time. Looks like folks at Ralph Lauren hq listening to complaints from stadium and snow beach drops and trying to do it right with summer line.
They need to put limits on the amount of items allowed to purchase I'm not saying no names but some will see a p2 hoodie for example and will add 10 to 15 of xxl and XL to their carts it isn't right it should be fair game so everybody can live

I feel bad for the xxl dudes. I remember a couple years back medium was a popular size cus the 6 foot 5 inch hype beasts used to try to squeeze into mediums.

Back
Top Bottom