**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

so my rugby got sent back...ups messed up my order....rl.com is acting as though its my fault but i've received packages to my mailing address multiple times...so im getting refunds 197 and getting a 50 dollar gift card.

so my rugby got sent back...ups messed up my order....rl.com is acting as though its my fault but i've received packages to my mailing address multiple times...so im getting refunds 197 and getting a 50 dollar gift card.

That sucks my dude, which rugby and size?

Pick ups the past 2 weeks
20180421_175746.jpg

Haven’t been to a Polo outlet in months. Just saw somewhere they are still making bear tees for 2018 ? Saw a red tee with a soccer bear on it. I thought the bear phase was over in 2017

Was able to grab the basic cp-93 hats in white and green at Bloomingdale's Michigan Ave tonight.

Also grabbed the track jackets and pants from ralph lauren Michigan Ave. They had alot more items from collection out, but it seems like some items are mass produced and some are a little more limited?

Was told that the track suit might be more limited... So figured I'd grab the last set left since it was my size.

Track pants are a little weird. They stop at ankle like a fitted sweatpants... Figured these would be a bit looser fitting like the overall lineup. Anyone else notice that?

Can someone post a link to the cross flags sweatpants on lordandtaylor? I can't find them when I search.

There's not much I like from this collection except the hoodie with the sailboat. What was retail? The usual IG resellers are trying to eat.

as long as your happy with the price ,just don't look back. most of that cp 93 gear that's gonna release at macys is gonna be hard to get in person. especially the p2 hoody. youre either gonna have to catch it online or just catch a restock at a macys by chance. I think the rugbys will be over saturated, the life saver sweatshirt but everything else maybe limited. just keep saving links that are posted and refresh them through out the day and night,lol

restock on rugby cp 93 on macys all sizes the green red striped shirt
https://www.macys.com/shop/product/polo-ralph-lauren-mens-cp-93-classic-fit-polo-shirt?ID=5641770&CategoryID=20640&tdp=cm_app~zMCOM-NAVAPP~xcm_zone~zPDP_ZONE_A~xcm_choiceId~zcidM05MAS-dacca594-6464-48bb-ae64-f7a69e88ee6b@H7@customers+also+shopped$30423$5641770~xcm_pos~zPos2

as far as sizing goes go with ur true size I thought I needed an XXL it was too big so I returned it to macys. the xl it was perfect.
Just copped an XL. Thanks for the heads up! If you call in your order instead of doing it online, the Macys rep will give a 20% discount AND free shipping! The code is SUNDAY.

Back
Top Bottom