**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Macy's oak brook, IL = full stock, all sizes of their current cp-93 selection

Lord &Taylor Oakbrook = they have a terrible men's selection here.. But was surprised to see new cp-93 stuff. Cross flags white and blue polo's. Cross flag multi color polo. And then quite a few of those circle sailing logo items (is that a variation of the lifesaver logo from a different year?)

Circle sailing log:
Blue and white, 5 button polo's
White and blue fleece shorts
T-shirts

Also the cp-93 multicolor t-shirt and blue /white cp93 hats.
6B9D31E7-74A2-4299-9269-7E13601230EA.jpeg
544BA12D-FB19-4815-9B4B-39E0CC701749.jpeg

Price adjust for? Friend and family?

Yes. Bought an item today in the event that my size sold out. If the same item happens to be on the site a month later and the price gets knocked down more, would they honor it? Just wanted to know how long do they make price adjustments.

Yes. Bought an item today in the event that my size sold out. If the same item happens to be on the site a month later and the price gets knocked down more, would they honor it? Just wanted to know how long do they make price adjustments.
If you know someone that works at a macys your good. If not they would give u a really hard time. My advice, from now on stick with 1 macys. Get buddy with one sales person n so on n so on

Macy's oak brook, IL = full stock, all sizes of their current cp-93 selection

Lord &Taylor Oakbrook = they have a terrible men's selection here.. But was surprised to see new cp-93 stuff. Cross flags white and blue polo's. Cross flag multi color polo. And then quite a few of those circle sailing logo items (is that a variation of the lifesaver logo from a different year?)

Circle sailing log:
Blue and white, 5 button polo's
White and blue fleece shorts
T-shirts

Also the cp-93 multicolor t-shirt and blue /white cp93 hats.
6B9D31E7-74A2-4299-9269-7E13601230EA.jpeg
544BA12D-FB19-4815-9B4B-39E0CC701749.jpeg
Not sure how I missed it but are those pocket t-shirts in the second picture on the second shelf with sailing boat?

Last edited:
:nthat:salute for the information sir, would you happen to know the fit (assuming classic) and MSRP. I wouldn't even mind paying full price for it since that works better for m than the sweatshirt

Think the t-shirts were 49.50

The matching polo's - couldn't figure out the fit. Very thin material, seemed good for summer.. 5 button polo design I don't have any of. Those were 98$

They scanned one and it was eligible for their charity discount. Donate $5 and get % off.. 30% if you spent $300.

Would have done it but I had just left Macy's next door and grabbed the cp93 track pants, Chaney shirt, yellow cp93 t and the POLO-USA polo. Couldnt make it a $750 Saturday evening...

Anyone manage to get scoop from local polo rep about the next drops of cp-93?

Quite a few items still not out yet... Seems like there has to be a second shipment before the mid-june capsule release... Or maybe some extra non-limited items dropping on same day?

Quite a few items still not out yet... Seems like there has to be a second shipment before the mid-june capsule release... Or maybe some extra non-limited items dropping on same day?
When I talked to RL customer service last month she said they were “Making room for May because it’s gonna be a big month” so I’m guessing we got more coming soon.

I'm still waiting on the bucket hat and long sleeve button down oxford that I've seen on the Macy's line sheet. So far, I've only seen pics of the hat. I think they will drop by May 18.

couple odd items i haven't seen before.... at good prices

saks has this hybrid down vest; appears to be a "premium" polo item that may have been exclusive to saks 5th avenue? really reminds me of a Polo Sport or RLX design.

upload_2018-5-7_16-43-42.png
upload_2018-5-7_16-44-7.png

Lord & Taylor has this star print, taffeta jacket... might be the jacket/design for the upcoming cp-93 print windbreaker? hadn't seen this one anywhere, might be another exclusive?

upload_2018-5-7_16-44-55.png

Back
Top Bottom