**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

anyone post the new "print your own" that has gone live on polo.com yet?

upload_2018-8-22_15-40-7.png

That link is crazy James it works sometimes and sometimes it don’t. Same designs just twinkled a little bit, only thing new is the option to do long sleeves polo instead of sweatshirts.
EC7F9D06-CFC5-45AB-B30C-8EFDD8E01493.jpeg

Since holiday 017 these are the themes

F007099D-836A-4A79-BAE3-8B44EC61C038.jpeg

When you customize a custom.

867BF049-C437-456E-B6C2-A9C51F54AC9E.jpeg

The fonts used are different from the initial launch at prince street nyc plus they added the man & horse during the second go round (winter games time). Again I let people know it’s a ok at best quality shirt but a pice of paper when it comes to the quality that’s expected of a RL garments (for those that have any cp2 limtd polos think thinner that that). Same go’s for the sweatshirt (the thinnest sweatshirt I ever felt in my life) and the sweater is the weight of RL’s light merino wool sweaters with out the quality.

Last edited:
892ED887-1617-4C0C-BCB9-673ED332A9EF.jpeg

I just seen someone asking $300 for a $60 tee.............yeah Foh!!
New acquisitions.
Way below retail or the sale that’s on .com
Nice light jacket (this should have been the the reversible navy one and not the “Newyork” one from a few seasons ago). Love when RL do hats like this,takes me back to the days when he strived to be fresh fly and bold. Hunt strike kill.Retail prices are the last option and even still get your finagle on.

F007099D-836A-4A79-BAE3-8B44EC61C038.jpeg

When you customize a custom.
867BF049-C437-456E-B6C2-A9C51F54AC9E.jpeg

The fonts used are different from the initial launch at prince street nyc plus they added the man & horse during the second go round (winter games time). Again I let people know it a ok at best quality shirt but a pice of paper when it comes to the quality that’s expected of a RL garments (for those that have any cp2 limtd polos think thinner that that). Same go’s for the sweatshirt (the thinnest sweatshirt I ever felt in my life) and the sweater is the weight of RL’s light merino wool sweaters with out the quality.
They have the option to change sleeve colors now?

Just Fyi for anybody lookin to grab this piece it fits wild baggy. Im XL and gotta grab a L now. Tried XL with a hoody under an im still swimmin.

Anybody grab the color blocked pants that can share on the fit?

Attachments

• IMG_1969.PNG
    IMG_1969.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Well that was fast lol thanks anyway
It'll be back for sure, RL.com likes to release limited quantities initially which inevitably sell out instantly leaving nothing but scalpers with stock for double the ticket. What this does is build off the "fear of missing out" so when it restocks people buy buy buy. A quick look at the site will show this, all the rugbys that were "sold out" 2-3 times before are all up on the site with a full size run. Be patient and things will work out, dont buy from resellers.

It'll be back for sure, RL.com likes to release limited quantities initially which inevitably sell out instantly leaving nothing but scalpers with stock for double the ticket. What this does is build off the "fear of missing out" so when it restocks people buy buy buy. A quick look at the site will show this, all the rugbys that were "sold out" 2-3 times before are all up on the site with a full size run. Be patient and things will work out, dont buy from resellers.
Yeah I remember a lot of the CP3 stuff was like that minus the stuff that had the timer drop

The only item I remember that was gone in a blink of an eye and never returned on there was the sailing boat knit but luckily I got it from Mr Porter thanks to someone on here

Yes, buy from the #rllist that has a lot of the same resellers!

They claim it’s a classic fit but my arms are waaaay to snug in the rafting polo. Glad I ordered an XL to return this L

Thats crazy, i thought the rafting polo i got was just cut a bit small. (Happens sometimes during manufacturing) good to know they are all like that, but the alpine and the climb run classic fit.

They claim it’s a classic fit but my arms are waaaay to snug in the rafting polo. Glad I ordered an XL to return this L

I had to return the Kayak joint because the sleeves were a little tight, seems closer to custom fit than anything. I liked the thickness of the material, better than i expected but the print seems not so good.

892ED887-1617-4C0C-BCB9-673ED332A9EF.jpeg

I just seen someone asking $300 for a $60 tee.............yeah Foh!!
New acquisitions.
Way below retail or the sale that’s on .com
Nice light jacket (this should have been the the reversible navy one and not the “Newyork” one from a few seasons ago). Love when RL do hats like this,takes me back to the days when he strived to be fresh fly and bold. Hunt strike kill.Retail prices are the last option and even still get your finagle on.
Im on the hunt for this joint in an XL! Sold out on the site before i could grab mine, had my eye on it for awhile but slept superrrr hard

Back
Top Bottom