**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ralph said this is dropping in December

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180907-235359_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180907-235359_Instagram.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 60
I'm having a really hard time not buying some of this hi tech stuff, want the bear sweater and a few pairs of the pants..

any shot some of these items will get discounted? 550 on a few pieces is rough on da pockets lol

At least it is in Jersey and NY...not sure if it’s regional or nationwide . But I put some stuff on presale yesterday from the hi tech line .

yah, i think folks on Instagram are under-estimating prices on some of these things..

the ski 92 down jacket for $400-500? not a chance i don't think. who knows, maybe they'll surprise us a leave a few fan faves at regular prices...
but the crest turtle neck was $298 last year right? its $368 this year. the hi-tech stuff all saw 15-30% price increases. cp-93 limited edition summer jackets were $398 in the states, like $500-600 in Europe. my guess is some of the more limited faves will be premium priced big league.

I feel like it'll be similar price to the rlx lunar jacket

Waited all summer for this ....it’s that east coast fall weather...hoody and denim weather

Hoody season my fav season

"Getting ready for the winter. Sweatsuit weather some reason I shoot better"

291A73D4-096F-4658-BF22-516033E7BF7D.png

We off cargos tho right? :rolleyes

Ordering these and the navy hi tech sweats

*the models really do try their best to make **** look trash with those choked out jack purcells on:smh:

Of course you would cargo man

On the Ralph ig page they said the snorkel plates releases in December..but had the #pololtd so I think it may be part of a capsule

I agree. He dropped these early pieces then will follow with the capsule.
Besides the Parka, it will likely have the 2 stadium hats, the pants and the stadium book bag.

if they are touching the stadium 1992 stuff again does this mean there's hope of them retroing the navy snow beach hoody with the olive sleeves?? :emoji_heart_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom