**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

5E7C6BD9-9528-4AF8-A5A0-4B55EE059F13.jpeg
A0A5F607-0BD6-44D9-8641-48F93C7C0B1D.jpeg
5AA4A9C4-1074-4363-8C27-EB8433AD7057.jpeg
E8A8F2A1-5A9C-4BA1-8F56-0F7667CF3AB2.jpeg

Not paying retail for non of these puffy remix I.T.’s
If I cop anything I will be getting the corny flag ox off immediately. These srinky dink stick & patch garments are the worse,the first go round I would say was done by the bonding process(the rafting line from a few years back) but this is straight up glue and stick. And the color bleeds (as I was peeling off the flag the red was bleeding into the red.) $20 for a $60 hat is still to much imo if the quality is...or non quality should I say is not there. The man & horse on the front is the only one done right as its sill a rubber sticker but not raised like the others.
Previous years us open/ Wimbledon items are way better (04 to 08 maybe 2010) especially the RLX ones.

Last edited:
5E7C6BD9-9528-4AF8-A5A0-4B55EE059F13.jpeg
A0A5F607-0BD6-44D9-8641-48F93C7C0B1D.jpeg
5AA4A9C4-1074-4363-8C27-EB8433AD7057.jpeg
E8A8F2A1-5A9C-4BA1-8F56-0F7667CF3AB2.jpeg

Not paying retail for non of these puffy remix I.T.’s
If I cop anything I will be getting the corny flag ox off immediately. These srinky dink stick & patch garments are the worse,the first go round I would say was done by the bonding process(the rafting line from a few years back) but this is straight up glue and stick. And the color bleeds (as I was peeling off the flag the red was bleeding into the red.) $20 for a $60 hat is still to much imo if the quality is...or non quality should I say is not there. The man & horse on the front is the only one done right as its sill a rubber sticker but not raised like the others.
Previous years us open/ Wimbledon items are way better (04 to 08 maybe 2010) especially the RLX ones.

Question for anyone; Can one peel the all-over lettering off any of the new Hi Tech hats like that? If so, i'd consider this a bonus.

(Kill the resell value, but I'm in it to rock mines).

Question for anyone; Can one peel the all-over lettering off any of the new Hi Tech hats like that? If so, i'd consider this a bonus.

(Kill the resell value, but I'm in it to rock mines).

Famous what up!! I’d double up for any resale. I would say so considering the quality of the garments since the release of the capsule/limited.and it seams to me as each remix line is released it gets cheaper and the decisions start to make less sense (think summer stadium games winter clothes,wrong placement of symbols /confusing lines that had nothing to do w/ one another) and it’s not stopping anytime soon cause it’s more to come.it should not be that easy to peel apart a $60 or more hat.
I Was doing it the last time I was in Macy’s,a whole half dozen of hats and the same thing I don’t think it’s quality control ether I think that’s just how it’s made..cheap,it’s the same w/ the new varsity patches being used.nothing like the ones as recently from the rugby store or before.

Famous what up!! I’d double up for any resale. I would say so considering the quality of the garments since the release of the capsule/limited.and it seams to me as each remix line is released it gets cheaper and the decisions start to make less sense (think summer stadium games winter clothes,wrong placement of symbols /confusing lines that had nothing to do w/ one another) and it’s not stopping anytime soon cause it’s more to come.it should not be that easy to peel apart a $60 or more hat.
I Was doing it the last time I was in Macy’s,a whole half dozen of hats and the same thing I don’t think it’s quality control ether I think that’s just how it’s made..cheap,it’s the same w/ the new varsity patches being used.nothing like the ones as recently from the rugby store or before.

Thanks Krash. When the Hi Tech Kayak hat with the writing on the bill came out, the first time I saw a pic, I thought, "That looks like you could actually just peel it off." I like that hat, 'cept for the bill. Haven't seen one in person.

I'll probably get several Hi Tech Tees, but for least one, I'm professionally having the big Tech plaque on the front removed, putting the proper patch on the sleeve, and have a proper, true Hi Tech line tee. (which, why wouldn't Ralph have done this himself? That's like, Hi Tech 101). I have 'em now, but they are Purple Label.

43243462394_732f55b232_z.jpg
29024112337_5385497483_z.jpg

Thanks Krash. When the Hi Tech Kayak hat with the writing on the bill came out, the first time I saw a pic, I thought, "That looks like you could actually just peel it off." I like that hat, 'cept for the bill. Haven't seen one in person.

I'll probably get several Hi Tech Tees, but for least one, I'm professionally having the big Tech plaque on the front removed, putting the proper patch on the sleeve, and have a proper, true Hi Tech line tee. (which, why wouldn't Ralph have done this himself? That's like, Hi Tech 101). I have 'em now, but they are Purple Label.

43243462394_732f55b232_z.jpg
29024112337_5385497483_z.jpg

475E3D77-798A-4F8D-B748-52194B52225E.jpeg
75633E2C-E821-43FB-8645-33CDF166B5B7.jpeg

^^^[the rohe project]^^^
When I seen them hi tech hats that rl released I said come on now you got to be kidding....apparently rl wasn’t lmao Fame it’s so much more crap coming....yeah...
It’s A few pieces if I get em,I don’t oh well.
Instead of getting the dope designers from the culture who has put out top notch product even better that what you’ve been putting out for for a min now and you get the goofy brigade to do the job. Idk if you know or not the hats produced by the rohe project are a million times better than anything ralph has put out in some years (FYI that’s scrams and Rebs at it again) also rack’s rl fashion patches and pins are top quality,you have to see them in hand to really appreciate just how much he went in.its a lot of new talent really doing fly things I guess just not enough for RL Corp to take full advantage but I will tell you this they put fire on his ***
this is why you see Ralph trying to play catch up w/ his own **** when it comes to the classics.

Last edited:

^^^[the rohe project]^^^
When I seen them hi tech hats I said come on now you got to be kidding....apparently rl wasn’t lmao Fame it’s so much more crap coming....yeah...
Instead of getting the dope designers from the culture who has put out top notch product even better that what you’ve been putting out for for a min now and you get the goofy brigade to do the job. Idk if you know or not the hats produced by the rohe project are a million times better than anything ralph has put out in some years (FYI that’s scrams and Rebs at it again) also rack’s rl fashion patches and pins are top quality,you have to see them in hand to really appreciate just how much he went in.its a lot of new talent really doing fly things I guess just not enough for RL Corp to take full advantage but I will tell you this they put fire on his ***
this is why you see Ralph trying to play catch up w/ his own **** when it comes to the classics.

Krash, that's whats up! I was pretty sure Reb was involved with those Rohe's, but now I know for sure.

And yes, I've copped SEVERAL of Rack's HI TECH/SPORT patches. Very, VERY good quality, second only to Ralphy's. Racks doesn't have the stiffness of Ralphs, but it still holds up well. My Hi Tech Patch on my OG Hi Tech Sweatshirt was faded. I took it off to re-dye the Sweatshirt (came out BETTER than original dye), started messing around with the patch and long story short, ruined the patch itself. That lead to me taking the patch apart, and it is actually made of SEVERAL layers of backing material. I was impressed at what all they put into that simple patch. I wonder if the new lines patch is built the same way? Looks like it. Replaced it with my OG Polo Golf patch I caught slipping mis-listed on the bay and kept it moving.

The best thing about the retro line is that the patch is back in production. The world needed that. As soon as I saw the Snowbeach retro, that was the only thing on my mind. That patch.
Same thing with the Stadium Winter line. Look on the chest of those Plates coats. See that?
KSwiss with the stars (not spellout) patch. Pure heaven in my eyes.

Btw, heard you in the background on Pirate's "Been there, rocked that". Good schtuff.

43962105571_58e84599ea_h.jpg

43243462464_d5f9075569_h.jpg

Last edited:

^^^[the rohe project]^^^
When I seen them hi tech hats I said come on now you got to be kidding....apparently rl wasn’t lmao Fame it’s so much more crap coming....yeah...
where is that zipper tech hat ??did it release?

Im satisfied with the quality of most of the retro stuff. Most of the items are just not as heavy as the ogs. They still seem well made and comfy to wear. The wool sweaters are more comfortable to wear for instance. Some pieces here and there have been crap tho. One thing i wonder about is the durability of the print. Seems like it can peel off. Just an assumption for now unless it actually hapens

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom