**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anybody cop the red/blue Hi-Tech vest yet? How roomy is it? Anybody wished they'd sized down, or sized up? They had 'em chained up in the Macy's here, and the associates at the register were swamped, so I bounced without trying it on.
My boy always tries them on anyway and let's the buzzer or whatever it is make noise until someone comes to turn it off lol. You made me think about him with your post.

Hooded long sleeve tshirt version of the Cookie shirt out..
F10E349A-8CB3-49A3-9CA9-16F3450C9632.jpeg

Thanks for the heads up, scooped it in black with the 30% off along with some other stuff

Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 12.01.46 AM.png

Prices shown without the 30% off for some reason, Cookie hoodie came to $41, Hi tech tee was $35, Polo USA tees came to $15 and change

These based on a late 80s early 90s design, or...? Any idea?

Hi tech verick jeans, bloomies exclusive

77E191FD-02EF-49F8-8EAF-453C49F59D67.png

There was no “hi tec” jean/ denim.There was cp92/93 denim/ chinos. More of this new mish mosh of things that never existed or lines that don’t go together by years i.e. that new circle ski that has “92” real big on the back when the circle design came out in 1988.

Late in the day but Macys is only advertising 25% off with THANKS... but if you use TREAT its 30% off and ebates is at 12% right now... if already discussed then disregard.

In other news... feels good to be able to throw on a hoodie and some boots, all these pickups where are the fit pics??

They got the Olive Kayak at Macy's now or was this at Bloomies?

I won't buy any ralph palace or supreme stuff.. But I don't care if they try stuff out. I don't have to buy it, and I don't care if polo gets more or less popular...

For many of us, anyone outside of new york certainly, polo hasnt ever been hip/popular.. Alot of the stuff folks love now was stuff I grabbed at Marshall field's in the 90s off the clearance rack.

Ralph will be around in one form or another making great / good / okay / terrible stuff, like it always has... But at least now they are taking more chances and willing to do more fan service... Think that's a win overall. If don't like polo, there is always rrl and purple, which have never been better in terms of quality and breadth of lineup imo.

I won't buy any ralph palace or supreme stuff.. But I don't care if they try stuff out. I don't have to buy it, and I don't care if polo gets more or less popular...

For many of us, anyone outside of new york certainly, polo hasnt ever been hip/popular.. Alot of the stuff folks love now was stuff I grabbed at Marshall field's in the 90s off the clearance rack.

Ralph will be around in one form or another making great / good / okay / terrible stuff, like it always has... But at least now they are taking more chances and willing to do more fan service... Think that's a win overall. If don't like polo, there is always rrl and purple, which have never been better in terms of quality and breadth of lineup imo.

giphy.webp

Marshall field's clearance section was the best. Before internet was well optimized for online shopping and inventory management... I've still got tons of polo that was originally $100-500 and never paid more than $50... (Was poor family in rich Area, so it was spending time mining the clearance racks if I didn't want to look like a shlupp.)

Back
Top Bottom