**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Uo had them awhile ago

I can't find the page for it.

Most of these things are still searchable.. Like the hi tech wallet was on eastdane. Still has the page up.

Did anyone grab this?

F772E974-FA3B-482C-8143-E502E5BA41F5.jpeg
9F739740-A075-4EB4-B302-1AAD891D0AA6.jpeg
C5BD5153-79CF-4E87-B9AF-FA43736A96A1.jpeg

I honestly think the Bear is over hyped. Some of it is cool, before I even really knew much about people being crazy about them I found a dope *** purple hoody with the bear in a tux holding a martini glass at Dillards on clearance. If it weren't purple it probably wouldn't even have caught my eye though, bear or no bear, I really don't care.

do they sell the bears by themselves? or do u have to pay and get it embroidered/glued onto polo pieces? and any word on how much per? could be fun to customize or stitch elsewhere
was there this morning and lady behind the counter said that you have to put it on an item you purchase in store...maybe it’s depends on who is working

What the hell is the deal on the Hi Tech Beanie? Ralphy or NO one is discounting. That thing should be 30% across the board, by now. E'rbody still at full retail.

What the hell is the deal on the Hi Tech Beanie? Ralphy or NO one is discounting. That thing should be 30% across the board, by now. E'rbody still at full retail.

The joint with the crazy big cuff? They had it 30 off not too long ago

Kinda want to cop the velour sweatsuit :lol:

Wish Macy's had the blue/yellow bubble in bigger sizes in stock. Stay missing out on that one.

This joint kinda clean too

Screenshot_2018-12-03-17-13-25-622_com.android.chrome.png

I wore my vintage sitting bear to Round Two here, guys gave love to it, told me "Don't ever get rid of that"

Kinda want to cop the velour sweatsuit :lol:

Wish Macy's had the blue/yellow bubble in bigger sizes in stock. Stay missing out on that one.

This joint kinda clean too

Screenshot_2018-12-03-17-13-25-622_com.android.chrome.png

The one that's on sale for like $27 a piece? They look nice but no Pony on the jacket kinda sucks. I like the black suit with red horse and draw strings, but it looks like its sold out. Would go hard with the velvet 5s. I don't wear camo really but these are nice and would match the olive 13s well I think... but they don't have my size.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...OOST SAVED SET&searchPass=matchNone&slotId=37

The one that's on sale for like $27 a piece? They look nice but no Pony on the jacket kinda sucks. I like the black suit with red horse and draw strings, but it looks like its sold out. Would go hard with the velvet 5s. I don't wear camo really but these are nice and would match the olive 13s well I think... but they don't have my size.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/polo-ralph-lauren-mens-prospect-straight-stretch-camo-corduroy-pants?ID=6091103&CategoryID=197651#fn=BRAND=Polo Ralph Lauren&SIZE=&sp=6&spc=919&ruleId=105|BOOST SAVED SET&searchPass=matchNone&slotId=37

These
https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...hType=ac&searchPass=exactMultiMatch&slotId=56

Might cop off Hudson's Bay, a lil cheaper after conversion ..surprisingly.

I can't find the page for it.

Most of these things are still searchable.. Like the hi tech wallet was on eastdane. Still has the page up.

Did anyone grab this?

F772E974-FA3B-482C-8143-E502E5BA41F5.jpeg
9F739740-A075-4EB4-B302-1AAD891D0AA6.jpeg
C5BD5153-79CF-4E87-B9AF-FA43736A96A1.jpeg

They Definitely fronted on us with the wallet and the belt. I dont get it. Certain accessories will sell themselves, why they wouldnt market them to the US i have no clue.

do they sell the bears by themselves? or do u have to pay and get it embroidered/glued onto polo pieces? and any word on how much per? could be fun to customize or stitch elsewhere
I didn't ask but all the other patches you could buy without getting them put on any clothing. I don't see why the bears would be different.

Anyone own any of the turtlenecks? Trying to see how sizing is. I’m usually a M, but I’m thinking theytrba bit oversized and i’ll need a S.
36C81796-452F-437E-9772-0AC8555ADC3A.jpeg

Went crazy on these socks from Urban.
ACE4A667-87C2-43CF-97F3-AC38E7983BA4.jpeg
copped doubles of them socks. edit: women socks? daaaam...going to wife and kiddo then.

'Zactly.

Ain't nothing to write home about, most cats taking a pass, pretty simple piece, other stuff getting price slashed, yet here this thing sits at top dollar like a Snowbeach pullover. And when it's brick out, I rock my ****z kinda ugly anyway. So I'm cool with the actual utility of the cuff. But not at retail. I'd give a strong $20.00-$30.00 bucks, though.

Only joint I saw 30% off was the royal blue on Ralph dot kizznom for a hot seond at Black Friday. The point is, they all should have gotten cut and stayed cut, by now.

I love that they make so much bear stuff. I'd rather have options and can choose what I like (and get it on sale) than a limited selection (or even worse, limited availability that's harder to get on sale). There are no downsides for the consumer/wearer on them over-using it...

'Zactly.

Ain't nothing to write home about, most cats taking a pass, pretty simple piece, other stuff getting price slashed, yet here this thing sits at top dollar like a Snowbeach pullover. And when it's brick out, I rock my ****z kinda ugly anyway. So I'm cool with the actual utility of the cuff. But not at retail. I'd give a strong $20.00-$30.00 bucks, though.

Only joint I saw 30% off was the royal blue on Ralph dot kizznom for a hot seond at Black Friday. The point is, they all should have gotten cut and stayed cut, by now.

The polo stores and mansions all had them at 30% off, not sure where else. Grabbed the yellow one for 30% off at Beverly center polo. The stores do 30% off anything in stock sales...

The polo stores and mansions all had them at 30% off, not sure where else. Grabbed the yellow one for 30% off at Beverly center polo. The stores do 30% off anything in stock sales...

'Preciate. "stow-o-er"??? So, you mean, I am going to have to set foot in the "mu-awl"? Damn. I use to live for store missions. Then Al Gore invented internets*, and I've been home ever since.

*RIP Combat Jack.

Back
Top Bottom