**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

How many backups is too many backups? Lol.. feel like I should stock up on the hi tech stuff that I like

Not bad...but I believe Bloomingdales has it for around $65 with the 40% off and the F&F stacked.
I remember someone saying they got it from Bloomies for $88, but I never saw it on the site and there's no Bloomies by me. If I do find it best believe Ima try for a refund :lol:

B53E5156-62E4-4AA3-91AD-876F787B5B58.jpeg
Finally. Love the green under bill.

40% off, but do you guys know if there will be a sale better than this eventually?

Jacket I want is $800, was wondering if it might his 50-60% off eventually

Might still go for it tho

In store? I’ve been looking for that olive but size is always gone
Sorry for the late reply. It was in store inside the Lexington Ave Bloomingdales and a few were left.
There were no more Alpine hoodies left. They must've gotten a restock because the last time I checked there were only 2 smalls. A few people on IG mentioned it so I figured someone just cleaned them out.

Why is any polo bear stuff so hard to find in big and tall sizes? My love for this bear is disappointing. Its bad enough Im overpaying for these sweatshirts that normal ppl get in the outlets for a 3rd of the price. The price I pay for being big boned lol.

Do leather bags ever go on sale?

Looking to add a laptop case and a backpack but dont want to purchase at retail if I can wait for a few dollars off ...

Back
Top Bottom