**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

So theh can still do coupons on clearence so you can probably finesse the extra 20% off with the pass like I just did. Unfortunately LE stuff doesn't appear to be half off or even 30% off this time.

East Dane got plenty of Hi Tech on sale, ALL SIZES, on sale, and 30% off using code Joy18. Three days only!

https://www.eastdane.com/short-sleeve-rugby-polo-ralph/vp/v=1/1551924473.htm?colorId=92589

Finally just copped my Alpine in XXL(!) for $64 out the door. This truly was on my list, not just "there" and new. Get the Hi Tech beanie and the red blue vest and I'm done with the new Hi Tech line.

Shipping Method
3 days or less - Free
Shipping Address

Frankfort KY 40601
US
Billing Address

Frankfort KY 40601
US
Total
Subtotal $61.25

Shipping & Handling $0.00

Tax Collected $3.68
Total $64.93

Description Qty Price Item Total

Polo Ralph Lauren
Hi Tech Short Sleeve Rugby Polo Shirt, Racing Yellow, XXL
RLAUR3027992589216 1 $61.25 $61.25

Last edited:
Lunar New Year polo up on Macys

11417842_fpx.tif

11417843_fpx.tif

E5088C10-6ABE-45FE-B4BA-A36573F01246.png

What happened to all of this stuff that was supposed to drop? Im surprised they didnt already drop it since Winter stadium already came out.

That is p wing. Different collection I believe is in the app for January

Just saw it thanks, i was wonderin what was good. Couple joints gotta get grabbed out that drop. Its too much sauce back to back. Need a bigger closet.

I can understand this long sleeve Polo being part of the CNY design release because looks very similar to last year.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/polo-ralph-lauren-mens-custom-slim-fit-long-sleeve-polo?ID=6589584&CategoryID=20640&swatchColor=Polo Black#fn=sp=1&spc=99&ruleId=137|BOOST SAVED SET&searchPass=matchNone&slotId=6

Followup: Just saw posts. Received today Friday.
Do not sleep on this short sleeve polo shirt, even the long sleeve one is nice. Not a heavyweight knit material but still very ok. The embroidery details are insane. Short sleeve even came a embroidered carry bag.
we both like the BlackWatch Team and City Series polos. This one just as unique for personal collection. Went true to size like usual polos. Custom slim fit is between Classic fit and Slim fit. Both so nice, bought my Old Man the same set.
I'm 5'11" 195lbs. 17.5 collar 34/35 sleeve. 46 suit jacket. Went with usual XL.

IMG_3640.JPG

But there is no way anyone can convince me that this short sleeve Polo has anything to do with CNY. No.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/polo-ralph-lauren-mens-custom-slim-fit-mesh-cotton-polo?ID=6589586&CategoryID=20640#fn=sp=1&spc=99&ruleId=137|BOOST SAVED SET&searchPass=matchNone&slotId=4

But there is no way anyone can convince me that this short sleeve Polo has anything to do with CNY.

That’s the same I said about the whole drop teddy hat included. Like ?????.how sway,how!!!!

2019 is the year of the pig

Nothing about that design says Chinese anything from my experience. it looks strictly European from the layout to the executions. This is further reinforced by previous Chinese New Year RL releases. Plus it’s fugly. Lol

No disrespect to anyone here but you got to put in some work sometimes instead of waiting for someone to hand it to you!
Screenshot_20181213-114531_Macy's.jpg

Yo D you hit the nail in the head.this is Part of the game that’s steadily eroding is the art of the hunt strike kill.Everybody want there food microwaved ready no preparation work what so ever.nothing wrong with sharing information but do your own footwork it’s so much more rewarding.This applys to everything in life.

yall gotta stop posting steals...my wife is literally about to kill me..besides im making christmas shopping hard for her because I keep purchasing everything for cheap

yall gotta stop posting steals...my wife is literally about to kill me..besides im making christmas shopping hard for her because I keep purchasing everything for cheap

Dude, I hear you... So many great deals today.

Had hard time deciding. So I only pulled trigger on the yellow ski vest.

054C2B1A-0C1C-4C8B-B489-F7553A5FAC4A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom