**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I got the crest sweatshirt from the outlet for 50% off. They tried to say it wasn’t included but there was a 50% off sign above it (apparently meant for the items above it) which was misleading so they adjusted the price.

Also does anyone know if the lunar bear was only at Macy’s? And who still has the blue ski 92 sweatpants besides oznpco

Last edited:
I got the crest sweatshirt from the outlet for 50% off. They tried to say it wasn’t included but there was a 50% off sign above it (apparently meant for the items above it) which was misleading so they adjusted the price.

Also does anyone know if the lunar bear was only at Macy’s? And who still has the blue ski 92 sweatpants besides oznpco

Did you really have to bring up those ski 92 sweatpants? I’ve lost wayyyyyyy too many brain cells looking / thinking about those haha

Is there an outdoors canvas backpack? I could swear I saw someone with ome on recently. Appeared to be a tan camper style with a single patch. Am I tripping?

Did you really have to bring up those ski 92 sweatpants? I’ve lost wayyyyyyy too many brain cells looking / thinking about those haha
Lol I should’ve hopped on them when Macy’s had em in stock but wasn’t trying to pay $248. I honestly thought they’d sit longer

Just grabbed the Javelin tee in my size. I guess everyone is broke after copping the stadium line. Feels like the 90s.
Big pieces just available. Too hot for rugby where I live. Now I just need that 2019 pop over stadium. Please drop it soon. The resellers are tapped out at the moment. The real fans can eat right now.
javelin.jpg

Last edited:
That RRL denim got me curious, always wanted a pair but most of the **** I see is slim

Cop. Slim fit ain't even bad. I was hesitant at first but they fit clean. I'm 6ft 215 and they fit good on me, I just sized up to 38 waist cuz I don't skip leg day at the gym.

They have straight cut as well.

Cop. Slim fit ain't even bad. I was hesitant at first but they fit clean. I'm 6ft 215 and they fit good on me, I just sized up to 38 waist cuz I don't skip leg day at the gym.

They have straight cut as well.
I'll focus on the straight, pretty sure slim wont cut it for me, **** around and turn into the hulk

Just grabbed the Javelin tee in my size. I guess everyone is broke after copping the stadium line. Feels like the 90s.
Big pieces just available. Too hot for rugby where I live. Now I just need that 2019 pop over stadium. Please drop it soon. The resellers are tapped out at the moment. The real fans can eat right now.
javelin.jpg
I don’t think it has anything to do with ppl being broke why there’s still a FSR right now.

I think the general consensus is that the P Wing drop is next month so any random drops right now must indicate a large stock meaning a greater chance of it being had with a discount 2 or more weeks from now

I don’t think it has anything to do with ppl being broke why there’s still a FSR right now.

I think the general consensus is that the P Wing drop is next month so any random drops right now must indicate a large stock meaning a greater chance of it being had with a discount 2 or more weeks from now

Hmm :ohwell: thats what catz thought about this hat n slept. You only live once :pimp:

Attachments

• 80E6A145-8931-4BC3-A83C-437E8EEC461F.png
    80E6A145-8931-4BC3-A83C-437E8EEC461F.png
    156.2 KB · Views: 10
javelin.jpg
Execution = wrong. Price = right.

Execution = wrong. Price = right.
Nostalgia for me. I'm almost done with Polo. I don't buy rugbies because they clash with the Italian sportswear vibe my wardrobe has.
This tee is perfect to wear with my armani track jacket or my flo jo krinkle track jacket from the 80s. Stadium pop over goes with my d and g visor but he wont re release it. smh Making Polo feel international is hard and he aint helping. The artistic humor in a white guy throwing a spear on my shirt is hilarious to me. Nice.

Last edited:
Hmm :ohwell: thats what catz thought about this hat n slept. You only live once :pimp:
Hats are the exception, especially anything thats not a traditional baseball cap style. Anything longbill or 5 panel wont last long.

Wow. What a public service. Most of that aint me, but the sheer quality level and attention to quality is truly staggering.

Thought the same thing, this stuff is a love letter to old americana but to me its not so wearable... but once you get past page 20 or so theres some great stuff there. They caught my eye with that Anorak, and maybe the Utility Cargos too if they turn out to match as a set. Service chinos are a good look as well. Just looking through takes you back in time, just like those old sears roebuck catalogs.

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 9.40.07 AM.png

Last edited:
Re: whoever asked about the sportsman shoulder pack. Yah, urban outfitters had it up. It's like a backpack mixed with a sling bag. Only 1 strap. Was crazy expensive... But still sold out, probably not many made. Only site that's had it so far.

They also got the 50th anniversary tote. (So does east dane.)

56D89681-72D4-4878-B948-D530DD949924.png

If you need any home stuff, some good deals on the polo website. They got a cheaper throw-pillow set (more like usual factory stuff) and a nicer set. The nicer throw is all cotton. Polo mansions had their own versions of the varsity script stuff and "homecoming" design (mug, pillow, throw blanket).

7DAFF94F-7415-4CE7-8A19-CEAF8ADE952A.jpeg E675AA1E-D291-4F9B-9C54-FBD89417B7EC.jpeg 6809B678-AF4B-46FD-A336-5AF9CF35DFC8.jpeg

Some other good deals in home right now.

Re: whoever asked about the ski 92 joggers. Instagram folks got em but are all selling in the $200-$250 range..they are NOT $248 quality. I was surprised these sold out mostly at msrp and 30% off, as they should be priced $125 at most.

I got lucky with someone having returned my size at a Macy's, and snagging them at 40% off.. But even then, $150 feels like too much. Think only worth it if you want em for the rarity.

Back
Top Bottom