**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yea. Ruined another item with a bunch of misplaced patches. All this extra stuff is unnecassary. They couldve just retroed the old heavy flannel button up with the one wildlife patch on the arm and i wouldve purchased one in every color.

$91

Best deal Imo. This sweater is awesome, high quality, subtle, gonna be something you love for years.
Also made with cotton, color palette can work with alot of different styles and looks, seasons.

39FE3389-AE9F-4935-AE61-220BC60FAB03.png

Ever since i saw this post ive been plotting on this piece... sold out this morning with the 40% off, so i scooped up up the last one (just so happen to be my size too) at Madison, it actually rang up at 94.99 they even price matched the 40% off, came out with it for $62 with the tax! When i saw these pics on ebay i fell in love with the details and quality, this is what more of the hi tech line should have looked like!

6A311B72-6985-4CC1-815B-FDFBD9C25379.jpeg EED24924-34AD-4924-A772-C3DE4D68EFB3.jpeg 054F5FC0-3B96-41FD-A71E-14D93B0A7062.jpeg

Question. I have the snow beach vest in red in a size medium, NWT. I'm thinking about sizing up to a large. I wear a medium in regular fit btw, but the vest feels snug. Anybody got a large how does it fit and do the vests run small or true to size.

Question. I have the snow beach vest in red in a size medium, NWT. I'm thinking about sizing up to a large. I wear a medium in regular fit btw, but the vest feels snug. Anybody got a large how does it fit and do the vests run small or true to size.

i too normally wear a medium but went up a size to a large in the vest.

the large measures 24.5" pit to pit & 26" top to bottom

congrats thats asteal! where from? any chance still in stock? o_O

i purchased from lord & taylor the day after christmas, posted the link but unfortunately it's since sold out.

They have a jacket like that at the outlet next to my store... only 1 though, sise small.

20190109_184129.jpg

Just bought a pair of camo cargo jeans going to take a pic of that damn coat.

Last edited:
High Snobriety did a article in the most praised Bear sweaters. Cool read. Thoughts?
https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/polo-ralph-lauren-bear-sweaters/
If anyone from RL is lurking / listening : please produce bear sweaters in colors other than navy or black. Otherwise, I'm sitting on my cash until you do.
P.S. The only encouraging sign is that you are now selling the flag sweater in cream. So maybe you will expand the color palette for bear sweaters as well.

I gotta laugh and just smh about this beanie. They ain't budging on the price! And I'm not either til they come down. So me and internets just sitting here, stubborn, staring at each other. Too stoopid on both our parts. LOL!

Ended up biting the bullet and ordering it with the 15% off (came to $49 & change) and looks like they are sold out now... havent seen the navy blue colorway on sale anywhere else, even ebay. I guess these were selling well so they never discounted it. You can still find the royal c/w on zappos, or the black on google express.

Now i just need those Hi Tech colorblocked pants, shouldnt have slept on those :/

AA05F794-A318-40CE-BBED-972328E41EBC.png

Back
Top Bottom