**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

:lol:Super matchy matchy matchy
FDF51C04-A398-49B5-86E5-66721515347E.jpeg

Anyone have a beat on that Hi Tech pullover jacket? I knew I should've copped one when they were on sale. Now I'm pissed I didn't scoop

:lol:Super matchy matchy matchy
FDF51C04-A398-49B5-86E5-66721515347E.jpeg

it's tough to do more than 2 pieces (like the jacket and hat) without looking matchy matchy.. But if there's a way to do it and pull it off, I think you nailed it. I've Always dug the half matchy look mixed with half monochromatic (in this case, all black pants and shoes). Feel like the understated half makes the matchy matchy stuff "work"... Not sure if that makes sense...

Also, they may have brought back the polo bears stuff for the factory stores?

Saw an account selling all the new script stuff on eBay, and they also had a bunch of the polo bears stuff...

401BC406-659C-48AA-AF2E-37DCED96F85A.jpeg

Yah I'm really curious how they got the stirrups on those jeans... (Painted, print?)... They look great.
I’m think the same process that the did the winter polo match rugby from a few years back that had it going down the right side of the chest.That was most definitely a silkscreened image of a painting.Unless they are limited hand painted piece.

Also, they may have brought back the polo bears stuff for the factory stores?

Saw an account selling all the new script stuff on eBay, and they also had a bunch of the polo bears stuff...

401BC406-659C-48AA-AF2E-37DCED96F85A.jpeg

Yep, the store next door has em both.

Someone returned the Ski double knit sweatshirt at my local outlet. Really cool looking sweater, it was a Large but I need a medium, which I see is still available online. Might try and sell this ome yhen order the size I need.

Last edited:
it's tough to do more than 2 pieces (like the jacket and hat) without looking matchy matchy.. But if there's a way to do it and pull it off, I think you nailed it. I've Always dug the half matchy look mixed with half monochromatic (in this case, all black pants and shoes). Feel like the understated half makes the matchy matchy stuff "work"... Not sure if that makes sense...
It does that was my aim. Thx homie

This a sample? Kinda looks like the factory store version of the great outdoors line.

Kinda like how the suisse ski stuff came to factory same time as the main downhill ski line went to stores?

E7CF5472-366D-4AE9-AE87-037C04A6172B.png

Who’s entering this?
E4F4171C-B2F9-41CE-B6F5-5CC9C0431CD3.jpeg

I vote all entries are to be proof read by NT before being submitted. :D
I would love this experience, but I'm far too critical of the brand's current state to really be able to enjoy an inside tour with the creative director of Purple Label and Polo. I think that in +/- an hour it would shift to me interrogating him and demanding a justification for the use of polyester filled winter jackets, fake fur made from acrylic, and cheap digital printed fabric on winter outwear at the $1,100 price tier. Followed by me asking blatantly to allow me to remove the samples that I like from the showroom to add to my own collection.

...The more I think about it I'm confident that I am not the man that they want in that showroom. :lol:

I would love this experience, but I'm far too critical of the brand's current state to really be able to enjoy an inside tour with the creative director of Purple Label and Polo. I think that in +/- an hour it would shift to me interrogating him and demanding a justification for the use of polyester filled winter jackets, fake fur made from acrylic, and cheap digital printed fabric on winter outwear at the $1,100 price tier. Followed by me asking blatantly to allow me to remove the samples that I like from the showroom to add to my own collection.

...The more I think about it I'm confident that I am not the man that they want in that showroom. :lol:
:rofl: I could see you getting kicked from the showroom after casually dropping ether on the quality control. Grasping at samples while security drags you out.

But in all seriousness you should try and enter it’s a 250 word essay and if anyone could articulate a passion for Ralph it would be you my dude.:nthat:
They could use your feedback.

And the polyester comment had me rolling.
I was listening to this dude on IG live yesterday complaining for 15 minutes about “No more polyester RALPH!”.
Guess you wasn’t the only one who noticed. :lol:

:rofl: I could see you getting kicked from the showroom after casually dropping ether on the quality control. Grasping at samples while security drags you out.

But in all seriousness you should try and enter it’s a 250 word essay and if anyone could articulate a passion for Ralph it would be you my dude.:nthat:
They could use your feedback.

And the polyester comment had me rolling.
I was listening to this dude on IG live yesterday complaining for 15 minutes about “No more polyester RALPH!”.
Guess you wasn’t the only one who noticed. :lol:
:lol: :lol:. Thanks

Definitely not.If the fragile ego’s of unknowable rl employees are any indication of that mindset the creative director just might “hang it up” and I don’t want that on my conscience. Ps all samples would have to be obtained that’s not even up for a discussion.

Back
Top Bottom