**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Restock and great price on the ski 92 puffer scarf
F795E0A3-85A1-4DF9-88E9-BF68E258700D.png

Some stuff from rl UK:
That new golfer bear. Create your own lunaewnew yrar bear. Even the polo 11 jacket bear... Maybe gonna get a hat with the nasa style polo logo?

0BDD5275-004C-4E27-B131-7D327927BDFA.png
CA9985EB-46F9-401A-B227-D70E3B1E3EE5.png
61B55218-0414-4608-8E09-AB6B73B1D22C.png
2EC44B75-A399-48E1-87A9-96C4BFBEB1DE.png
You but stuff off polo uk? I see things I want at times on there that don't move like the US site but them price differences I'm like nah.

Need some help seeing if the Winter Stadium Rugby I got from Stockx is real. It seems to have HK tags which makes me nervous? Thoughts?
IMG-0671.JPG
IMG-0672.JPG
IMG-0673.JPG
IMG-0674.JPG
IMG-0675.JPG

im fairly certain none of this stuff is being bootlegged. and if it is, it's going to be **** quality. there recently was a snow beach rep that had noticeable flaws (glossy font, fleece looks like fur), that and the palace stuff is the only thing being bootlegged as far as I know.

Most of the stuff that is bootlegged are the more common items like the regular polos, any big pony items, etc...

Most people buying fakes are not looking for stuff like the stadium or snow beach.

Macy's webstore only has small sizes in the P-Wing crewneck. Haven't seen any other web store with them besides UO which also had it in medium and smaller.

Does anyone know if this retro is planned to release this year? Or if it’s only the samples that popped up last year? Dude I speak to on ig came up on this exact sweater at sample sale in New York for $25. I just came up on this, bought it from a girl that had no idea about Polo, lol

11BF1833-DEA3-44DE-8C6B-C258C342C1C5.jpeg

Great come up.if you talking about twin yeah that’s the only person I know that has this piece.good peoples and if he rock w/you out won’t get hit with them retro prices lol. I have the same question. Still need the solid color sweatshirts.I want to double up. Just don’t want to pay dudes asking price for a sweatshirt,most of them are laughable.

@jamesjyers
Looking trough one of my old usb’s
Original bears designs at the time that was made back when the bears Was only for the outlets back in 05-08/09? (Minus the 1993/94 no.2 trench bear)
Arnold Palmer bear ,beach bum bear,street hockeybear (that one was out at the same time the hockey jersey was out in the late 90’s) pinstripes and cane bear,it’s more like the fisherman bear that they retroed recently.this ski bear hat was also a original exclusive at the outlets came in various colors.at the time I was so so on theses to because of the rubbery transfer that was being used but it’s still leaps and bounds from the process now. Even the weight of the shirt then is better (not a fan of shear of paper thin tees). I do like that new golf bear you posted.
A7237031-B52E-4003-A64A-E20ABA2447EC.jpeg
08C8588A-2D84-4F1B-B860-8397BDFFFD04.jpeg

Great come up.if you talking about twin yeah that’s the only person I know that has this piece.good peoples and if he rock w/you out won’t get hit with them retro prices lol. I have the same question. Still need the solid color sweatshirts.I want to double up. Just don’t want to pay dudes asking price for a sweatshirt,most of them are laughable.

Nah, was a different dude. I saw two pop up last year, both medium and both in the states after sample sales. So I’d imagine that it’s just a sample which is cool.

It baffles me how some of these resellers are still managing to sell items at the prices they’re asking...especially with all of these new pages popping up and selling for below retail. I understand some people wanna have these items ASAP to front on ig or whatever and are willing to pay the premium to flex, lol. But these days nothing seems to be limited and if you just have a bit of patience you’re gonna find the item that you want eventually for half price or at least retail.

Nah, was a different dude. I saw two pop up last year, both medium and both in the states after sample sales. So I’d imagine that it’s just a sample which is cool.

It baffles me how some of these resellers are still managing to sell items at the prices they’re asking...especially with all of these new pages popping up and selling for below retail. I understand some people wanna have these items ASAP to front on ig or whatever and are willing to pay the premium to flex, lol. But these days nothing seems to be limited and if you just have a bit of patience you’re gonna find the item that you want eventually for half price or at least retail.

Those days are long gone, winter stadium was the final straw. Most people caught on to the game Ralph is playing. The resellers still taxing arent moving product, you can sense the desperation in the posts. Especially the ones who were trying to sell writsbands or take preorders. Theres no money to be made on most of these items anymore, especially not at above the already doubled MSRP... Some of the cats getting this stuff dumb early, thats another story. At the same time tho they flick it up in the pieces and then they are for sale a few posts later on another account. Homeboy drenced that new alpine jacket and Marsh jacket at lo goose and lord knows how much $$$ they want from it. ‍♂️

Word to the wise, from what ive heard was some of these dudes are into credit card fraud, so i aint ******* with most people on ig period.

Those days are long gone, winter stadium was the final straw. Most people caught on to the game Ralph is playing. The resellers still taxing arent moving product, you can sense the desperation in the posts. Especially the ones who were trying to sell writsbands or take preorders. Theres no money to be made on most of these items anymore, especially not at above the already doubled MSRP... Some of the cats getting this stuff dumb early, thats another story. At the same time tho they flick it up in the pieces and then they are for sale a few posts later on another account. Homeboy drenced that new alpine jacket and Marsh jacket at lo goose and lord knows how much $$$ they want from it. ‍♂️

Word to the wise, from what ive heard was some of these dudes are into credit card fraud, so i aint ****ing with most people on ig period.

Word is dude wanted OVER $600 for that early release / sample hoodie, only god knows what he wants for that water damaged jacket (i personally need none of those toddler clothes! even if it's 70% off + free shipping). Speaking of the WINTER STADIUM release, that PoloSportsman reseller cat had to return over $8,000 worth of winter stadium gear that he couldn't resell. Most of these new jack resellers and cats that get pieces early have a close relationship with people at Ralph Lauren but they keep it on the low because they fear getting exposed, rejected and discarded by the Lo Scene. The childs-play and clown games is quickly and surely coming to an end.

Yeah I was at that sample sale on the second day. Ok I only seen one. I see I’m gonna have to take matters in to my own had and do a Custom!!! Still looking for the sweatshirts for a price I’m comfortable with.

Word to the wise, from what ive heard was some of these dudes are into credit card fraud, so i aint ****ing with most people on ig period.

Word is dude wanted OVER $600 for that early release / sample hoodie, only god knows what he wants for that water damaged jacket (i personally need none of those toddler clothes! even if it's 70% off + free shipping). Speaking of the WINTER STADIUM release, that PoloSportsman reseller cat had to return over $8,000 worth of winter stadium gear that he couldn't resell. Most of these new jack resellers and cats that get pieces early have a close relationship with people at Ralph Lauren but they keep it on the low because they fear getting exposed, rejected and discarded by the Lo Scene. The childs-play and clown games is quickly and surely coming to an end.
you are all right to a degree.not all of these resellers you see on ig are hurting The only ones jammed up are the new ig sellers that started selling just a few years ago as thought it was like the “sneakers game” and it’s not.what a lot of the just walked into this lo thing is (buyers/sellers alike) don’t understand the art of the flip.i know quite a few of them and they have been doing this since the late 80’s on till now (not just polo clothes) most have careers that have nothing to do with polo or clothes, s***t is just a side hustle to them.Then you have those who polo is a very small nitch in there grand sceam of things cause all the do is flip everything and make good livings by doing what they are great at.the ones I’ve know for years wether I buy/trade or not I can say on personal interactions are good dudes,some are females,some are family oriented just taking care of there’s. Like anything it’s the small demographic that give a bad connotation,this is also apart of the game.Oh and with or without polo cats like sportman will be just fine lol. Another part of the game and a very important one is to know how to take a “L” and turn it into a “w”8):wink: or two. I didn’t even get into the ones that latch them selves onto those know in the community w/ good names.i peep them wear n sell dudes too.you got to know who you dealing with and it’s always been like that since the days of the trashbag swap pertaining to this getting fresh.

Last edited:
Yeah I was at that sample sale on the second day. Ok I only seen one. I see I’m gonna have to take matters in to my own had and do a Custom!!! Still looking for the sweatshirts for a price I’m comfortable with.

you are all right to a degree.not all of these resellers you see on ig are hurting The only ones jammed up are the new ig sellers that started selling just a few years ago as thought it was like the “sneakers game” and it’s not.what a lot of the just walked into this lo thing is (buyers/sellers alike) don’t understand the art of the flip.i know quite a few of them and they have been doing this since the late 80’s on till now (not just polo clothes) most have careers that have nothing to do with polo or clothes, s***t is just a side hustle to them.Then you have those who polo is a very small nitch in there grand sceam of things cause all the do is flip everything and make good livings by doing what they are great at.the ones I’ve know for years wether I buy/trade or not I can say on personal interactions are good dudes,some are females,some are family oriented just taking care of there’s. Like anything it’s the small demographic that give a bad connotation,this is also apart of the game.Oh and with or without polo cats like sportman will be just fine lol. Another part of the game and a very important one is to know how to take a “L” and turn it into a “w”8):wink: or two. I didn’t even get into the ones that latch them selves onto those know in the community w/ good names.i peep them wear n sell dudes too.you got to know who you dealing with and it’s always been like that since the days of the trashbag swap pertaining to this getting fresh.

You all sound like a group of complaining women, i love the capper oooh ahhh only certain resellers gmafb. I can hear the slurping as people type that nonsense. Either you say it to all or to none

I really like what's going the resell community. A lot of the resellers/plugs that had the market cornered in the Fall have quickly been forced to cut their asking prices in half because of the new competition they have from this new resellers, some who have RL employee discounts, and sell direct to you from RL.com inventory. There are many members here that have benefited, and NT's own Polo CO-OP is still doing numbers. This is the best that I've seen it as far as being a buyer's market. Even Ralph Lauren Corp. Is rolling out new inventory at 30%-35% off.

Sample Sales must be epic. I would love for some of you lucky ones to share some inside photos next time you go.

Back
Top Bottom