YO WILL IT COME BACK IN YALL OPINION
IM BUYING THIS DAMN JACKET
I EVEN HAVE A 20% OFF COUPON
YO WILL IT IT COME BACK IN THE APP
I NEED ANSWERS
I HAD MY CC READY

U slept

You not a gunner, you hezzy

You live in Cali and you're really thinking about dropping over a G on a bubble coat...

I want to move to Vegas and it makes me sick knowing all these coats I have will be useless there. Well, not all of em since only a few jackets are that heavy... but I feel like you would look silly as hell walkin around with that on in Cali. On the same page, when I see wypipp walking around with there kids in shorts in tshirts in 40 degree weater or colder, I think they look crazy too. Just get a dope jacket.

You live in Cali and you're really thinking about dropping over a G on a bubble coat...

I want to move to Vegas and it makes me sick knowing all these coats I have will be useless there. Well, not all of em since only a few jackets are that heavy... but I feel like you would look silly as hell walkin around with that on in Cali. On the same page, when I see wypipp walking around with there kids in shorts in tshirts in 40 degree weater or colder, I think they look crazy too. Just get a dope jacket.
Like I know
I get it
I feel everything u sayin
But I don’t give a ****
I want that coat

You know it’s been in the 40’s and 50’s out here lately right?

I can’t stand people who comment on California weather as if it never gets cold. It gets cold AF

UK site has all types of fire just sittin around even on sale smh

I never saw that lunar bear sweater on the US site, just Macy’s

Last edited:
FYI- this is the new bear they are giving away with purchases of Romance perfumes... Valentine's Day promotion.

They'll have RL fragrance pop up shops the week before valentine's day, with the bear and I think flowers... And Macy's also has the bear.

8646C6E3-CEFD-45A1-A24A-31023E45FCF5.png

Anyone got the ski USA sweatshirt? (One with the pockets and hybrid nylon panels.)

Did they make two versions?

I ordered off polo website... And noticed the stars weren't embroidered. I thought I remembered checking this item out at Macy's, and it had embroidered stars and also this weird line going on off center.

Sure enough, the pics on website show both embroidered stars and that same weird line.

Did they change this later? Did some get made with more embroidery? I think I'm fine with this version... I did like the embroidered stars but that weird line going down the side- middle looked "off".

A73F188C-EEC4-4A53-B686-171ED2D60778.jpeg
444DC0AF-0F26-461F-A79C-E31454A0C2F1.png

people rock bubble coats in cali as fashion statements... nothing wrong with it... dont know if you follow youtube but ddg rocks a marmot in LA lol... its weird but cant hate on the drip..

i wanted the coat but dont know the fit of it... im usually a medium but with polo pullover jackets usually a small... too much to spend on a jacket and i dont know how it ran... but i woulda copped...

Last edited:
Anyone got the ski USA sweatshirt? (One with the pockets and hybrid nylon panels.)

Did they make two versions?

I ordered off polo website... And noticed the stars weren't embroidered. I thought I remembered checking this item out at Macy's, and it had embroidered stars and also this weird line going on off center.

Sure enough, the pics on website show both embroidered stars and that same weird line.

Did they change this later? Did some get made with more embroidery? I think I'm fine with this version... I did like the embroidered stars but that weird line going down the side- middle looked "off".

A73F188C-EEC4-4A53-B686-171ED2D60778.jpeg
444DC0AF-0F26-461F-A79C-E31454A0C2F1.png

The one I saw in Macys last act section had the line in the middle but the stars weren’t embroidered.. never knew of an embroidered version until this post

IMG_2287.JPG

Since the thread is kind of slow and a lot of people are snowed in by the Polar Vortex or watching the Super Bowl at home, I am calling on my fellow Lo heads to post their RL home layouts or home goods. If you have bedding, pillows, towels, teddy bears, etc. This is my corner of the living room. My wife and kids are not allowed on my couch :lol:

This isn't my RL Home or home goods, but does rockin' RL at home count?
lounge.jpg

Back
Top Bottom