**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Omg, finally copped the SERAPE SOUVENIR JACKET and I have to say I am a happy camper. Was super salty when this sold out, didn't want to charge anything on my AMEX at the time because I was about to pay it off but everything worked out perfectly! Literally just copped 3 dope Polo jackets in the past 2 days. I'm done.

Anyone have an outlet discount coupon that they could share with me? Thank you in advance thread friends :nthat:

Anyone have an outlet discount coupon that they could share with me? Thank you in advance thread friends :nthat:
Screenshot_20190313-175952_Chrome.jpg

Fyi to those looking to buy anything today.
Usually Macy's is best with the heavy discount.
But they ran out my size for this Flash Sale.
Good thing checked regular Polo Ralph Lauren because item targeted had the extra 40% off sale. Used the promo code "EXTRA10" for more disco.
Even better than Macy's price. Small Wins.

Edit:
slaughterx slaughterx
Remembered you bought already. Maybe buy at disco and return for better refund.

https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-clo...477_colorname=Polo Black&webcat=search/flyout

Actually had them do the price adjustment yesterday yesterday when I ordered the jacket. Will probably order the LNY sweatsuit when I get home. Gonna wait for the embroidered shirt to drop some more... $200 is still too much for a shirt imo.

Also hit on the Yankees jacket... but in a small. Doubt I will be able to wear it but if not I'm sure I can do something with it.

Think I'm gonna take a vacation from Ralph.

Has anyone else submitted their top 5 pieces on the Polo app? I think once I get all these jackets I'll submit my list... just for jackets.

Back
Top Bottom