**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

So you use the price gun to pit tags back on an item you already wore to reeturn it? :nerd:
Back in the day yes
But now no
I just switch tags in the fitting room
To Something cheaper
They don’t pay attention to the description
When ringing up
so it doesn’t matter
Of course switch a hoody tag with a hoody tag
And shirt with a shirt tag
But other than that they don’t pay attention
Switch tags during a sale
Plus getting that extra % off with a coupon :pimp:

Sad man, that's theft. Probably also the reason why I order stuff from other stores and get sent something else completely different despite having the right sku.

Anyway, these finally went on clearance...

20190320_135508.jpg

I think this will look good with my Colorado jacket.

20190320_135305.jpg

20190320_135657.jpg

Also RIP to my maroon ski bear T and maroon sweat pants... got bleach on em cleaning my bathroom yesterday. Why I was cleaning in that, I dunno... but I guess now it's strictly for working out and grilling. :frown:

Back in the day yes
But now no
To Something cheaper
When ringing up
so it doesn’t matter
Ah ok. I switched a tag or 3 back in my youth when I was broke.

Back in the day yes
But now no
To Something cheaper
When ringing up
so it doesn’t matter

i used to do this all the time at tj maxx, burlington and marshalls... i would go to the clearance rack depending if i buy a sweater im a look for a sweater in the clearance rack same size rip the tag... go to fitting room took off sticker off clearance sweater and put on the sweater im a buy... it would work 80% of the time but sometimes they check the description on the register... nothing happens to you but its embarrassing when they know its not the correct price... i be like i saw this on the clearance rack lol... then be like nevermind i dont want it...i havent done this in years... nothing good at those stores now a days

Back in the day yes
But now no
To Something cheaper
When ringing up
so it doesn’t matter

but not now tho...

Back in the day yes
But now no
To Something cheaper
When ringing up
so it doesn’t matter

Can’t knock the hustle. Used to have devious methods of getting over myself but now I’m an old fart so I don’t got time for all that. But I’m not gonna knock somebody who still does. Get your homie:lol: :smokin

Back in the day yes
But now no
To Something cheaper
When ringing up
so it doesn’t matter

KING PLAZA KILLERS!!!

Me and my boy Had a female cashier in Macy’s and all that!!!

We was tagging $200 jackets for 19.99 kids clothes.. it’s was beyond a high...

Sad man, that's theft. Probably also the reason why I order stuff from other stores and get sent something else completely different despite having the right sku.

Anyway, these finally went on clearance...

20190320_135508.jpg

I think this will look good with my Colorado jacket.

20190320_135305.jpg

20190320_135657.jpg

Also RIP to my maroon ski bear T and maroon sweat pants... got bleach on em cleaning my bathroom yesterday. Why I was cleaning in that, I dunno... but I guess now it's strictly for working out and grilling. :frown:
so you were the one on eBay reselling a boat load of Cross Flag hoodies huh? (the chair as a mannequin pictures are a dead giveaway)...why didn't you let us know you're "the plug"?

Uh, I sold 1 of each color... both for under $105. Last guy hasn't paid yet, will probably just take it back since I pretty much break even after fees.

Also I have offered to ship outlet deals to people on here, but they want 30% plus free shipping and no tax or something, but I'm not taking an L trying to help someone out.

first reply longtime follower was there in nyc in 1992 like it was yesterday all of us kids competing who got the freshest on and then Ralph went corny for decades but now its back again and even better I think so here's a couple pieces of advice...size up if you want to wear it forever, and when it doesn't fit make sure you invest in a seem ripper and get those patches off, and if it aint from 92 era don't waste my time, even tho sale on sale cheap by the time you buy it you've missed the season and Ralph just going get you again the same way next year if you like it buy it the first sale rock it before anyone else does get your moneys worth thank you and you're welcome good luck lo heads enjoy the journey

flags and boat print just like ski 92 sweatshirt meaning they white on the inside got my tee and track jacket yesterday they even more fire in person

Very happy I succeed to buy the red and the grey ones, just unhappy to not have the green one which looks amazing on pictures

Attachments

• 20190321_085513.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom