**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

30% ended today
Cross flags stuff still around... all the hype over it was online. Seems like once the stuff restocked, it’s been sitting... at least at my outlet it has
There’s no major display for the bear stuff anymore but there is a fat bear shirt wearing P sailing that I haven’t seen before... I copped it today to add to the collection

There’s another traditional bear shirt. I forgot what it looks like but I think it dropped last month.. lot of clearance items that have been picked over by now

That's not a woman's shirt? Recently saw a girl wearing it when I was on my break.

so those white Wimbledon tees they sent you were supposed to be other ones from the site? don't see the ones you got those super fly b, score!

CDD88AF4-1AAA-4407-A627-6040F11EA77B.jpeg
If any of you fellas have Amex Gold Premier Rewards card they have a offer of 5000 additional points if you spend $250. Works in store,online or at the outlets. The $250 does not have to be in one purchase.Can be done in multiple purchases. You still get your regular points on top of the 5000, Just don’t use PayPal or Apple Pay. I’m sure most of us easily spend $250

Welcome to the Last Crusade. Only the official Polo retro replicas are really really good. When they change the stuff to modernize it, it aint so good. They ruined the ski jackets in my opinion. I wanted a white circle ski with the man on the back in perfect retro replica. I only collect perfect copies of the originals. Hopefully they do another Stadium popover in another color.
Snow Beach.jpg

so those white Wimbledon tees they sent you were supposed to be other ones from the site? don't see the ones you got those super fly b, score!

The white ones were from previous Wimbledon collections. The shirt on the top right they sent me doubles of. How do you mess up a pre order? They had a month to get it right smfh

Any LA based 'lo heads on here? Even at the oft-visited Ontario Mills outlets in Southern California, the cross flags collection was fully stocked.
jL7rE7m.jpg

I'm from OC (Santa Ana), been lurking on here a min. The Orange Outlets wasn't stocked like that this last weekend, it was mostly just the cross flag rugby and polo shirt. They had everything else during release week though, glad I caught what I wanted during the first wave.

If anyone has a pair of the cold wave pants up for sale let me know, I need to acquire them to complete my grail collection. Please let me know

cross flags ite...outlet quality not the same as the retail but the cp-93 from last year on point if you missed any items

I posted this at least a month ago it was 50
Went back last week it was down to 30 had to cop !!!!!

Attachments

• D0F0E7AF-69EB-4F59-BCE9-FB1D0ED5860B.jpeg
    D0F0E7AF-69EB-4F59-BCE9-FB1D0ED5860B.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 83
Back
Top Bottom