**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Belk got family & friends 30% off full priced and certain sale items.
7E1F716C-4721-4035-AB01-8D9DC2A1524A.png

AD84E765-4449-4D1C-AF6D-687490E171BD.png
04519033-1606-48AB-9E9C-B24AD9E2BFD2.png
5C599E8C-8A19-4B92-AAD6-23C808FAD4F9.png
Dope piece for the ladies ... and some dope knits...pics courtesy of ig poloboyz
All the really nice stuff is in ladies. I saved allot of money. Most of the mens line is meh or priced outrageous. Started investing with the petty cash. Their gonna try and get 600 or 700 for the ski jacket because thats what everybody will go after. Dudes are fiends. Winter is over but I bet the ski jacket will be more than 5 bills.

Last edited:
top 5 92-2019 (polo only no rrl or purple)...
1.stadium
2.cp-93
3.ski 92
4. p-wing
5.hi-tech

what's yours? go...

1.stadium
2.cp-93
3.ski 92
4. p-wing
5.hi-tech

what's yours? go...
cp - 93 is king now. After all the retros, it still stands up. The womens cp -93 looks great.
The p-Wing, ski 92, and hi-tech all have lost the wow factor. Stadium is great but there are only 3 stadium pieces (summer). The jacket, pop over and hats. Cp -93 has the hats, sweater, hoodies, bags, sail jackets sweatshirts, shorts, tees, towels, etc. Lil cp 93 is the most collectible. Who knew.

1. cp -93
2. Stadium
3. white circle ski (original)
4. P Racing (original color ways)
5. Original Martini Bear (cashmere)

Last edited:
Fall/Winter 18' really had some great collections. I'm not looking forward to any of the Spring, Summer, nor Fall 19' collections, so it's back to the tall grass to stalk older items on my wishlist.

tumblr_ox0yjd54Lk1wbxqk4o1_540.gif

My manz!!! I can’t remember when rl went so hard at selling so much trash quality merchandise. A lot of hit or miss,more miss than hit.

1.stadium
2.cp-93
3.ski 92
4. p-wing
5.hi-tech

what's yours? go...
1. Fall 2006
2. Spring 2009
3. Fall 2012
4. Fall 2014
5. Fall 2004

My manz!!! I can’t remember when rl went so hard at selling so much trash quality merchandise. A lot of hit or miss,more miss than hit.
Truth...with more to come since profits keep rising.

Last edited:
1. Fall 2006
2. Spring 2009
3. Fall 2012
4. Fall 2014
5. Fall 2004

Truth...with more to come since profits keep rising.
Don’t forget 2010 smb that might have been the last all around winter that had majority hits. Yeah crazy ain’t it? and the retro bs is not stopping anytime soon.Only one retro piece I’m interested in but I’m keep that in the LO.

Don’t forget 2010 smb that might have been the last all around winter that had majority hits. Yeah crazy ain’t it? and the retro bs is not stopping anytime soon.Only one retro piece I’m interested in but I’m keep that in the LO.
Yeah, I'm keeping my powder dry for a few upcoming releases. If they are done right, I'll even jump out the window on some ole silly "first!" LMAO! IF they are completely done right. So I probably won't be jumping

I went to my closest polo factory store looking to pick up that stripped cross flags hoody. They didn't have my size so I did picked up a rugby instead. On my way out at the register the lady asked me if I found everything alright and I said that I wanted the hoody and she asked me if I wanted to order it. The question is Do they take orders at the factory stores?

I went to my closest polo factory store looking to pick up that stripped cross flags hoody. They didn't have my size so I did picked up a rugby instead. On my way out at the register the lady asked me if I found everything alright and I said that I wanted the hoody and she asked me if I wanted to order it. The question is Do they take orders at the factory stores?
It's a scam some associates run on unsuspecting customers. JK, yes they order from other factory stores.

urban outfitters has the wildlife hats in red and navy for $26 shipped.
50% discount taken off today all sale items when added to cart

also trek and alpine chillene hats for $10

Heads up

Last edited:
yes, Fall/Winter 2010 was nice, as Winter Olympics years usually are. Good luck on securing the item, I'm sure you will without any issues

Back
Top Bottom