**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I just hope these summer tees have a decent fit. Says they are custom slim so I went with my usual size for that. I know the OGs ran humongous.

:lol:
Dude harassing the elderly for their P-Wing.

He got it though so I kind of salute his initiative.8)

Macy's is now 10 days. You have to decide if it's really worth it. At worst you can return the item and purchase it again for the lesser rate. You can return an item if it's tagged within six months. Last Act items are one month from purchase.

get the paribus app from capital one for all your Macys purchases they track all price reductions text you when they drop even give you what to write and how to send to customer service.

Link /name? I don’t wear cardigans either but that’s nice
Screenshot_20190430-143032-01.jpeg

I just hope these summer tees have a decent fit. Says they are custom slim so I went with my usual size for that. I know the OGs ran humongous.
Might wait till you get them to cop. Custom slim I always go a size up. Wondering how they’ll fit as well.

polo sport the beginning of the end for the hot ish in 97-98 everything became generic lo sport everywhere that was it all terrain and p racing look good down the road but that's it all you 90s heads stock up this run about hit the finish line been fun as hell thx ralphie

polo sport the beginning of the end for the hot ish in 97-98 everything became generic lo sport everywhere that was it all terrain and p racing look good down the road but that's it all you 90s heads stock up this run about hit the finish line been fun as hell thx ralphie
They still have years worth of stuff left to release bud

sport.jpg
sport 2.jpg
View attachment 2326085 View attachment 2326086
gimme examples please bud
Popover Stadiums in alternate colors have not dropped. Navy blue stadium zip up did not drop, the fisherman red line coats did not drop again, the fire truck cp 93 jackets did not retro either, the RLYC nylon did not retro, the indian head sweater or coat has no retro, snow beach pants and hooded fleece did not retro, the polo christmas truck, the 2 bear polo knit did not retro, Polo sports man graphic button up shirts and sweater, etc etc
The problem is they need to do just replicas. Stop modernizing the old designs. People are not buying it.
Try doing a straight replicas of the p racing and and I guarantee everything will sell out.

Last edited:
sport.jpg
sport 2.jpg
View attachment 2326085 View attachment 2326086
Popover Stadiums in alternate colors have not dropped. Navy blue stadium zip up did not drop, the fisherman red line coats did not drop again, the fire truck cp 93 jackets did not retro either, the RLYC nylon did not retro, the indian head sweater or coat has no retro, snow beach pants and hooded fleece did not retro, the polo christmas truck, the 2 bear polo knit did not retro, Polo sports man graphic button up shirts and sweater, etc etc
The problem is they need to do just replicas. Stop modernizing the old designs. People are not buying it.
Try doing a straight replicas of the p racing and and I guarantee everything will sell out.

great examples young man if this were a retro marathon I say we are in the final 5 miles before its all on repeat again

Back
Top Bottom