**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Kinda want this hat. May have to take advantage of that Macys sale. Probably not getting it much cheaper any time soon, right?

13926273_fpx.tif

Of course the sportsman knit isn’t included in that RL sweater sale. SMH

Females don't care about Polo sweaters anymore. They like cars.
It's not high school anymore. Pick it up on sale later.
You guys want to impress men entirely too much
in this Polo lifestyle. lol

I know you are afraid of the re sellers getting it.
If that is the case then buy it now for retail.
I blame the re sellers but allot of the guys complaining
also resell. So what can we do.

We can't go home again.
People are trying to buy back their high school days
and the re sellers know this.

Kanye lied. He now lives in Malibu.

Last edited:
Retailmenot has 16% cashback to go with that Macy’s 30% sale

Kinda want this hat. May have to take advantage of that Macys sale. Probably not getting it much cheaper any time soon, right?

13926273_fpx.tif

Wait until it goes on sale elsewhere or price match Bloomingdale. Macy’s has it for $69 retail but everywhere else has it $59 so even with their 30%, you’re still shortening yourself

upload_2019-9-13_13-48-55.jpeg

These sold out in one day because of the sale, I missed last year‘s version with the black patches so I definitely couldn’t miss this year’s. So happy I was able to find my size. The Macy’s 30% off brought them down to $155.

It was so bad last year, out of frustration I settled and bought the Walmart knock off version (plain active fatigues) wrangler brand.

We can't go home again.
What are you talking about sir?? I don’t care who has it. I want it. And for 30% off. It wasn’t included in said sale, voiced my frustration. You way out in left field wit it

We can't go home again.
Bro this whole hype era is all about impressing other men. Its weird as hell. Half these women dont know anything about this stuff and as a man i dont care either. Theres no point lol. If you can look better than someone who wearing all that crap with creativity..thats even better

Well damn. salt levels on hypertension.

I’m exaggerating a little but they had sold out everywhere, and resellers relisted them at +$350. So I found the knock off pair at Walmart for $16, needed them for my hi-tech long sleeve shirts.

On my F/W 18 missed list ; Downhill skier five panel hat (both colors), polo hi tech cargo pants, and cookie sweater, just to name a few

Bro this whole hype era is all about impressing other men. Its weird as hell. Half these women dont know anything about this stuff and as a man i dont care either. Theres no point lol. If you can look better than someone who wearing all that crap with creativity..thats even better

I only buy the pieces that I wanted when I was 15. Things like the ski 92, I had that in 92. I aint buying
it again. Once I have 2 more items my collection is complete. I will be moving onto French brands.
I already did the Italian thing. Cant go home again.

He is not re releasing the suicide in the original silhouette or the stadium
in original colorways so its almost over for me. I am happy. Like leaving a drug alone.

I only buy the pieces that I wanted when I was 15. Things like the ski 92, I had that in 92. I aint buying
it again. Once I have 2 more items my collection is complete. I will be moving onto French brands.
I already did the Italian thing. Cant go home again.

He is not re releasing the suicide in the original silhouette or the stadium
in original colorways so its almost over for me. I am happy. Like leaving a drug alone.
I hear you man. I barely buy 1 item per season. I dont like anything anymore lol

I hear you man. I barely buy 1 item per season. I dont like anything anymore lol
Yup

I buy one jacket and maybe one sweater each season.

I do buy/wear a lot of Ralph Lauren essentials though, primarily oxfords and more classier dress clothes cuz I can’t go walking around head to toe in stadium pieces or polo hi-tech pieces for example. That’s OD

I think that’s just the picture sizing:lol:

Looking like some Rodeo ****** pants in the pic.
But on the real I think they are dope. Can pull off a lot of different looks with them.:pimp:

Women compliment me on my Lo often.:wink:
Just rarely ones I’m interested in.:rolleyes
My grandma thinks I’m handsome that’s all that matters.:D

If you ever have posted a fit pic or pick up on a forum 99% of the time you’re doing it for other men.:blush: If you don’t know that you’re in denial.:lol:
thats cuz women dont exist on this site lol

I buy more regular plain polo stuff then the graphic hypebeast stuff... nothing wrong with that just not my style... I cop a lot of long sleeve and short sleeves polos and buttonups... I like the sweaters too.... I'm good with the small horse polos I can wear it with more stuff compared to those graphic designs... I did go ham with the cross flag stuff but that's cuz the sales were too good at the outlets... I do want to cop a polo leather jacket... I'll wait for a sale though

I dont know about impressing dudes or any of that other try hard theatrics **** but I would like the sportsman knit on discount. Been keeping an eye out for since the season preview images were posted in here.

Back
Top Bottom