**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Glasgow charity shops got the heat. Sometimes. I found the 9/11 FDNY wool sweater for £35 in Oxfam Byres Road once!
Damn, that’s a steal! Used to always hit the charity shops when I lived in Partick, I would find **** most days (not Ralph, but other bits to flip) and build up my PayPal balance to buy Polo, haha

Can anyone with the retro five horsemen rugby confirm the quality on it? Looks good from pictures, but hard to tell sometimes! I wish it was a good price in the UK also...£165 retail which is like $215 :smh:

Can anyone with the retro five horsemen rugby confirm the quality on it? Looks good from pictures, but hard to tell sometimes! I wish it was a good price in the UK also...£165 retail which is like $215 :smh:
C3767AE1-C000-45BC-841B-BB2341E7C299.jpeg

been trying to find out, got my answer 😂

I use paypal. I don't trust nobody. Talk all you want. Craft the most brilliant excuses. I dont get my item shipped in 2 weeks,
I sing to Paypal like Sammy the Bull. Week later your account is now overdrawn in the amount of
my damn money. Thank You Mr. Elon Musk (Paypal's inventor).

musk polo.jpg

We don't have problems getting that Polo... try this.

Better off using a credit card. Dealing with a scammer now (unrelated to Polo) and PayPal is being extremely difficult despite having email as evidence.

Better off using a credit card. Dealing with a scammer now (unrelated to Polo) and PayPal is being extremely difficult despite having email as evidence.
Wow. That is new. They usually give the shipper a week to send a tracking number or they
refund the money. They never gave me a hard time. Hope it works out for you.

Allot of new yacht club stuff are on the RL site.
Just got the tee I wanted.
I live in Florida so the gooses are a no no for me.

rlyc.jpg

Got the hoodie as well for the Caribbean cruise.

yacht hood.jpg

cup.jpg

I guess we may see this return. Who knows.

Last edited:
Man Saks hit me with the okie doke, my peacoat arrived today and its one of those Lauren by Ralph Lauren joints. I aint snob but Macys had a few of these for less than 100 dollars. Also don't fit quite as I want it too. ****

I always thought the Orange was a little overrated but I thought it was just me. The blue is definitely a nice low key balance to the stampede across your chest. But I’ve seen some dope orange + various fall colors with the rugby. So salute to those that pull it off.

is it me or does the fit look thinner on this version?

I personally always loved the orange more than the navy, something about it. Wore it quite a bit too. Couldn't find the navy one for the longest time so I kinda just settled with it.

rlyc.jpg

yacht hood.jpg

cup.jpg

yacht club was last year lets call this new collection yacht challenge one of the last great lines from the 90s

Polo all you have to do is turn the yacht challenge boat tee into a white rugby
and put the blue print on the back. #Best Seller. No vinyl press. lol
The white rugby was an inside inside polo niche club. Polo Connoisseur.
I add linear perspective to the crude and Gothic my good man.

Til next time gentleman.

Last edited:

rlyc.jpg

yacht hood.jpg

cup.jpg

Damn, Ralph finally gonna start getting mine, again. I was just thinking about how these recent drops were saving me $$$. I used to get static on VGA for big upping the 12 M Yatch line. Only a few of us rocked with it. BTW, the A3 coat at the bottom was not part of the 12M line.

Last edited:
Recaptured one of my personal grails that I always regetted letting go of.

My original grey circa 2007;

cresty.jpg

Recaputered glory; 2019

2 Resized Famousname - A Portrait.jpg

Botched 2018 Retro;

rlaur3050812397_m1_2-0._UX357_QL90_.jpg

I would have considered the retro dope, if I didn't know the understated refinement of the smaller logo of the orginal.

Now to circle back and get the grey (again) and the blue. Just need them to land from Mars, cause it's damn near the only place to find them.

Ralph, I'm a dusty old Lo head, and YOU OWE ME MY DUE!

I bet It’s coming by the BOAT load Break Out Another Thousand !!

They only want the decent stuff to go to Purple Label and RLX.
So we get vinyl heat press most of the time. I like waiting for the inevitable clearance discounts at the end of every season. Paying retail for peeling letters is a no no. You are right. A yacht challenge rugby in white (embroidered) with a sail graphic on the back would be a thousand and most likely RLX or Purple Label.

Recaptured one of my personal grails that I always regetted letting go of.

My original grey circa 2007;

cresty.jpg

Recaputered glory; 2019

2 Resized Famousname - A Portrait.jpg

Botched 2018 Retro;

rlaur3050812397_m1_2-0._UX357_QL90_.jpg

I would have considered the retro dope, if I didn't know the understated refinement of the smaller logo of the orginal.

Now to circle back and get the grey (again) and the blue. Just need them to land from Mars, cause it's damn near the only place to find them.

Ralph, I'm a dusty old Lo head, and YOU OWE ME MY DUE!

I like the bigger crest... still haven't broke mine out yet, but I did rock the CNY today.

What’s this lake placid tee on rl dot com was that a thing are we getting some classic olympic stuff cortina maybe watch out

I wish they made this ski crew kneck knit again.
The one in the middle.

ski nit.jpg

Never saw these silk prints before.
Womens collection probably.

horse heads.jpg

This P wing. Looks like a tee over a knit.

p knit.jpg

The cookie down coat in winter white. I like this allot. Very cool also.

santa.jpg

This guy has the coat to this knit. First time I saw the coat. Nice.

ski purple.jpg

Last edited:

Yo, where are you seeing it on sale for UK peeps?

I wish they made this ski crew kneck knit again.
The one in the middle.

ski nit.jpg

Started the project in 2010.
99538F69-BD3A-4CB4-8860-50DC3F896C77.jpeg
1A9C4668-FA06-4626-850D-52EBA70E9764.jpeg
FFBE37AA-103F-4D0C-A97C-46002139EBA8.jpeg

Lo goose on the Duce 2012

2AA7EFF6-EFE5-4FDE-9B9C-14AFA0AFFAB9.jpeg

When you are a creative creator you don’t have time to waste
F**k a retro
You already seen what they did to the circle ski. Smh. Now you see what I did!! Bong
Yup oxed a og circle ski cause it’s nothing and made two RL shawls out of one goose.
and When did rl started doing classic layouts w/the man and horse still on the garment???? Hmmmm I’ll wait
Stay ahead of the curve and document everything. Salute to my big bro vic aka thirstin howl the 3rd
Hail meg to my two LL’s

24E0AFAF-1E16-41A4-BACA-01E4FD9C6267.jpeg
Capsule convention 2018
Photo in book many moons and a life time ago
17 years old
Solders survivor
Peace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom