**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

supreme bites Virgil bites lil ****zy from bx did it all first shoot even Gucci be biting these days

Last edited:
Was this an outlet cardigan? I've never seen this before.

Screenshot_20191215-022009_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20191215-022030_eBay.jpg

Was this an outlet cardigan? I've never seen this before.
^That appears to be a lower qualityFactory store Women's version of the men's Spring patchwork cardigan

This is the patchwork mens version offered at RL.com, Macys, etc.
Screenshot_20191215-075357_Amazon Shopping.jpg

The Factory store version you posted has no patchwork and it has plastic buttons instead of metal conch buttons

Double RL is rolling out a few new men's Southwestern items
Screenshot_20191209-103128_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191209-103150_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191209-103214_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191209-103230_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191209-103309_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191209-103309_Chrome.jpg
    742.2 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
yall rock brands other than lo?

Had to give up on the lo boxers, t-shirts, and dress socks. Tried Jockey and GoldToe with that spandex, moisture wicking, stay new / stay cool technology and never looked back. Less expense too. Still might do the double logo thing once in a while when the weather is right (plain white or black Polo a-shirt under plain white or black Polo t-shirt with the small Polo player at the bottom right on both).

Timberlands.

Last edited:
yeezzy enyce mark ecco stussy etc at least the sean john and roca wear days are behind us happy 50th to jay and puff thx for taking us out the underground

Last edited:
Top 10 tracks from the 90s
1. ny state of mind
2. Gimme the loot
3. fast life
4. protect your neck
5. slave
6. Ebonics
7.wrong side of da tracks
8. Come clean
9 ****‘s real
10.survival of the fittest

Last edited:
I also like Protect Ya Neck more than CREAM, but Bring Da Ruckus is probably my favorite from 36 Chambers. Felt good seeing them live in October for the 25th anniversary.

Anyway, I would say 90% of my closet is Polo. I have a couple of Coach sweaters and several jackets, some Pendleton jackets, a handful of Versace... Most poeple think Polo is expensive (not Italian designer expensive, but compared to your average Macy's clothing), but once you start shopping at the outlet and stacking coupons, or paying attention to the sales online, you can really get some good deals. I know the mark up of most retail items is about 66%, even higher on clothing, so I really only buy when it's 50-70% off. I don't wear Polo shoes.

I also like Protect Ya Neck more than CREAM, but Bring Da Ruckus is probably my favorite from 36 Chambers. Felt good seeing them live in October for the 25th anniversary.

Anyway, I would say 90% of my closet is Polo. I have a couple of Coach sweaters and several jackets, some Pendleton jackets, a handful of Versace... Most poeple think Polo is expensive (not Italian designer expensive, but compared to your average Macy's clothing), but once you start shopping at the outlet and stacking coupons, or paying attention to the sales online, you can really get some good deals. I know the mark up of most retail items is about 66%, even higher on clothing, so I really only buy when it's 50-70% off. I don't wear Polo shoes.
Got to blaze with odb 2 weeks before he passed I’ll never forget that

Rasta tanks a classic but that jacket would not be for me. But I think it’s dope you can do your own design and I think @RicoSwa is right it would sell if they dropped it around Spring. I smoke a ****load of trees but I can’t pull off the Rasta fit.

have me out here looking like Ras Trent...

Yo bro, I totally was not ready for this :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm crying lol

First of all any 90s hip-hop list without Mass Appeal and T.R.O.Y is disturbing to say the least. Second for me it depends on the season.

I'm about 65-35 in the warmer months with RL and when its cold its like 90-10. Nothing out too out their aside from some overseas brands for the most part. Starting to rock with Japanese stuff again though

First of all any 90s hip-hop list without Mass Appeal and T.R.O.Y is disturbing to say the least. Second for me it depends on the season.

I'm about 65-35 in the warmer months with RL and when its cold its like 90-10. Nothing out too out their aside from some overseas brands for the most part. Starting to rock with Japanese stuff again though

sparking the debate my list is my faves I like the harder underground like to hear everyone else’s too

Back
Top Bottom