**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ehh, so how do you shop for clothes? I always think about what other articles I'm gonna pair with what I'm buying, and shoes make up a decent part of that equation... hell, now that I have Court Purple J1s on the way I realize I only have a couple of purple shirts, so in the future I will be on the look out for more purple clothing to wear with it...

Buying a shirt just to match with kicks u already own is the corniest reason to buy a shirt in my opinion.
guess that’s why I see new nike color ways that have a way of always matching up with polo tommy nautica etc got to coordinate brother just don’t stop at the shoes get those matching accessories too hats scarves belts hankies gloves pins go all the way with it ... been flexing rl bandannas at this time also I be looking mad hard on my couch alone f this Covid bs I say put everyone back out there survival of the fittest it’s a new day sorry I digress quarantine getting to me

Last edited:
Ehh, so how do you shop for clothes? I always think about what other articles I'm gonna pair with what I'm buying, and shoes make up a decent part of that equation... hell, now that I have Court Purple J1s on the way I realize I only have a couple of purple shirts, so in the future I will be on the look out for more purple clothing to wear with it...

the Big shirt rugby in purple on the app calling you

Dillard’s pickups 777A817F-A2C2-4980-8C37-E349031D4459.jpeg 9975173B-6BB4-440A-A9B5-02EC1187E4A4.jpeg 8C3FC874-918C-4B2D-802F-C4144BC22D89.jpeg

Last edited:
Buying a shirt just to match with kicks u already own is the corniest reason to buy a shirt in my opinion.

I do this........ I have shoes thet only match with like two shirts and I stay on the lookout for shirts to coordinate (ex. I have the Barney Sakaci (purple/green/gold) also Undercover Daybreaks (red/green/tan) ) If I come across a shirt other than their flannels I’m a scoop it.

I dont feel everything has to be a perfect match. It comes off like you tryin too hard if the kicks match the shirt and the hat all perfectly. I just buy what i think is a dope stand alone item and then when its time to wear i grab something that goes with it. I feel like certain items can go with an item without neccassarily matching with it. Maybe if the kicks are too loud the shirt can be more toned down.

You guys always get the codes lol

that’s a good sign that they’re sending codes at least, must mean an overall sale is on the horizon

they’re not getting my money until I can take 40% at the minimum off my purchase

funny after all this time they sent those the day after the checks hit

Can anyone comment if the code works on this shirt:

Hoping to scoop a medium but I'd also need a proxy cause RL doesn't ship to Canada... Obviously willing to compensate $; I've got some RL patches I could offer up as well.

Back
Top Bottom